1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA affilated clubs in SE Michigan

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rick12, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick12

Rick12 TS Member

I live in Canton Michigan and I'm interested in shooting at a club that is ATA affiliated so I can enter some shoots. Does anyone have any information on a club in the area that I would be able to go to to shoot or join? I would like to start getting my card filled out.

Thanks,
    Rick

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Birmingham throws more registered than anybody around there. There phone used to be 248-363-9191. If Tron or Don Verna see this they will chime in.

Don

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Check Out the "Clubs and Shoots"and "Links" pages at the Michigan Trapshooting Association site.

[​IMG]

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

Rick12

Come out to Birmingham and give us a try.

We have an ATA shoot this weekend - Sunday and Monday - with buckles being awarded for each yard in handicap on Monday.

You can go the the ATA web site and get details of all the ATA clubs. We shoot Wed. Sat. and Sun. most of the year with less activity during the winter depending on the weather.

As BigDon said, we throw the most ATA targets in MI after Mason (MI home grounds) with about 20 events per year. A couple of our members are on the State team.

Tron, the resident wannabee troll on TS.com is also a member. Tron has done a lot of stock work for me. He is a great resource if you need that kind of stuff done and his turnaround times is fantastic.

Don Verna

5. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

Directions to Birmington from South Lyon-What's the program for this weekend I have limited time but would like to shoot something if possible. Thank's Jim C- Are Yoopers Welcome?

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Jim,

10 mile Rd east to Wixom, north to Pontiac Trail, East to Haggarty, north to Richardson, West to club on South side of road.

Shortcuts for regulars, but this works straight up.

Birmingham Gun Club, Michigan

Big [​IMG] Perazzi!!!

7. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

PROGRAM FOR THIS WEEKEND-ANYONE-ANYONE

8. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I will be at BGC this Saturday if you want someone to shoot with. I need the practice very very badly.

9. dverna

dverna Active Member

Call 248-363-9191 on Saturday at 8:30 to get the program for Sunday and Monday.

I do not have it handy. I am going to Jaqua's and probably threw it out.

We will be throwing White Flyer targets for the ATA. Targets were set up last night and will be checked again each morning. They should be good.

We saw scores really drop with Champion's and will be using them up for practice only. We will NEVER buy them again.

Don Verna

10. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Pat, Did you sell JRW the Infinity yet? Bill Malcolm

11. JRW

JRW Member

Bill I am still working on him. Honey and sweet words are not working fast enough. I am going to try Rum and candy next. Jerry

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

September

6-7 Birmingham

17 Brest bay-big 50

19 Dundee S.C.

19-20 Jackson CO. S.C.

20 Birmingham

26 Carlton S.C.

26 Western Wayne CO.

27 East rockwood

13. Rick12

Rick12 TS Member

I'm busy this week-end but I will come out and shoot. I look forward to shooting at your club.
    Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.