1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA/ AARP rules combo works for me

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

New ATA / AARP Rule

Effective ASAP

All registered shoots in which Seniors / Vets / Sr. Vets participate shall comply with the following:

1) Registration will start no earlier than 10:30 a.m.

2) Seniors / Vets / Sr. Vets must, at the time of registration present a valid ATA Card (theirs) along with a valid AARP card.

3) Each flight will be followed by a 15 minute "pee" break

4) All events after 2:00 will be provided with "nap time" between flights 2 and 3.

5) Minimum score to be presented by the scorer shall be 95 and a bonus of 2 birds will be given to shooters appearing in a timely fashion for each event.

6) Happy Hour will commence at 2:00 sharp followed by the Early Bird

7) 10" Diameter Birds will be used thrown at no faster than 10 mph (Frizbies will be allowed)

8) Designated parking will be provided along with a special area for Crying, Excuses, B.S. and hoarding of hulls.

additional rule changes welcomed please add your imput for these important needed changes the clock is running.
    As a matter of fact the older I get the clock looks more like a fan to me I need help slowing it down please.

2. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

As a real senior (68 years old) I resent being grouped with AARP. That is an anti gun organization and I will have nothing to do with them.

3. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Mike,

Amen to that.

HBT

4. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I agree with Michalski...AARP and Shotguns should not be used in the same thought. Anyone who owns a gun should be ashamed if they are AARP members.
    Just my opinion...Dale

5. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

Well said Mike. I to will have nothing to do with them. Go to NRA-ILA they are on the list of anti gun org. ----JIM PARK

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Me too age 67 I canceled AARP

7. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Boy, try to tell a joke on this forum...

8. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I can also see that it is a joke.

tony

9. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

It was the Double A word; totally unacceptable! But, I see lots of humor here; 69 in too few days but the wife's older than me! Well, 4 days older.....Bob Dodd

10. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Old One Eye is quite a fisherman. Not only does he know which bait to use, but he also has great technique. Give credit where credit is due! Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.