1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ATA 2013 Season????????????????????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by puablo, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

So let me ask you a question...how do you think the trap season is going to go this year? By the looks of things right now it could be rocky-but I hope not.
    Seems like next to nobody has trap ammo in bulk.
    So let me ask a good one...how the heck do you shoot if nobody is sellin ammo???
    Wondering if anybody has any feed back from the big distributors at the big shoots if they are going to have ammo in their shell houses to sell to the shooters on the grounds at the shoots??? Make reservations for big shoots???
    These idiotic laws and proposals are only going to get worse. And the repercussions far worse than we would have ever guessed. It's time for America to be America again!!! We better be united as never before!!! If you don't belong to the NRA, don't b#!CH!!!

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

There will be new ammo, there will be very little compnents for reloading

3. Sam M

Sam M TS Member

I have had no problem finding both. I think we will all be fine.

4. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

Jeff,
    Might be a banner year as fear of regulations in the future may generate a rush this year as it has with ammo sales. I have vaca sched. for all 3 shoots at the home grounds! If we don't have any ammo, we can still gather at campsite 113 & tip a few! :) I have to get started loading so I will have the ammo, wife has me painting now. Some of the guys up here have connections in Pa. & say they can still get components if need be.???? I still plan on going through "our local guy" that is always at the shoots. I suspect it may take a while, but stuff will be avaiable. BTW, I am an endowment member & I agree, if you are not a member, don't bitch!

5. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

My guess, numbers will be up, people have been waiting all winter here up north and Tucson seems to be a very popular place, and it looks Cadillac Jack fine to me in photos. scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.