1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AT250 cover

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Susan Ann, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan Ann

Susan Ann TS Member

Does anyone know where I could locate a cover for an Atlas AT250? I'd like to get one that's a little more fitting than the current tarp and bungee used now. I've contacted every company I can think of, but no one seems to carry anything. Any suggestions for something else to use?
    Thanks,
    Sue

2. Susan Ann

Susan Ann TS Member

Does anyone know where I could locate a cover for an Atlas AT250? I'd like to get one that's a little more fitting than the current tarp and bungee used now. I've contacted every company I can think of, but no one seems to carry anything. Any suggestions for something else to use?
    Thanks,
    Sue

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I went to Lowes and got a plastic bucket. It's the kind you see at backyard parties, full of beverages and ice. It's about half as tall as a plastic garbage can. I cut the rope handles off and it drops right over the target carosel. It keeps the targets dry and you can leave it in place while using the trap. We do put our traps away at the end of our session, so they aren't left out all the time in the weather. Traps are mounted on the two wheeled trailers that Atlas sells, and we pull them into a storage room with a garden tractor. This works for our 5 Stand setup. It takes about 20 minutes to set up our course. It might be more of a project on a Sporting Clays course. Mark

4. Donm

Donm Active Member

What is a AT250?

5. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

It's a portable trap target thrower.

6. Susan Ann

Susan Ann TS Member

I like the idea of the plastic bucket. Especially since it can stay in place while shooting. I had been thinking along the lines of a grill cover, but am sure it would be not much different than the tarp. Thanks! Sue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.