1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

At MO Fall Handicap--Wanted

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Maltzie and I will be down for the last 4 days and I've got a problem. Pride Engineer and Eric Munson won't be there, so my usual victims...uh..."providers"...of free beer won't be there.

I'll be shooting new STS shells, so my budget is crimped more than usual. Who out there could provide for us? The brand of beer (or liquor, for that matter) isn't important...just so it's free.

And for anyone generous enough to help out, I'll be happy to provide an autograph. (And Maltzie can make his "X", I'm sure.)

Thanks. And Bless You in advance for your kindness.

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i am sure that 7-11 will supply you.. you can dazzle the clerk with your handsomeness & your patented line of BS while the malteze falcon flies in & out the door numerous times with the freebies. dwain

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Doggone it! I would be happy to trade free booze for once fired STS hulls, but I think I will be gone when you get there! If we cross paths...look for the Martin Picker tee shirt. Jack

4. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Hey---I have a great single malt scotch that is free to you.
    All you have to do to claim it is shoot at Stockton Trap & Skeet on
    Sept. 24th. It's a Aberlorn A'bunadh. Great stuff!!
    I'll be there about 8:00am pst.
    Just bring me your once fired STS hulls and we'll have a toast!
    Where will you be coming in from??? If Maltzie brings his once fired he can also
    join in.
    56.5 % alcohol, unopened!!!!

Mike C.

5. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Denny: I have always heard there is no such thing as a "free lunch" and I suppose that would apply to beer as well!!

Now if you were shooting new Double A's I might be like "Martinpicker"!!

Anyway, I plan on seeing you there as I intend to shoot Thursday through Sunday!!

Allen

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Ertz, yes, send it to 20006 Judicial Road, Prior Lake MN, 55372

I'll make sure he gets it. :>)

Jimmy Bowen

7. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I've got a can of Schlitz that has been frozen to the cooler-coil. The cooler quit and I can now donate the now warm Schlitz to the "hansome one" for his recyclement. OPPS! I dropped the can and it now has a pinhole in it, but what didn't run out will be donated to the cause............merlyn

8. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Oh man....now I have been associated by association with the Literalist. What a burden. Let me clearly state.... no free beer, please. Would rather confiscate alcaholic beverages from unlocked vihicles and campers. Leave your cooler outside ..... look no further than this trapshooting parnership of mister handsome and mister dynamic. Local hero's at least, drunks at best. All brands will be considered "aiming juice".

You don't want to know the last solid bowel movement the literlist has had. Man... that guy put away some suds. We should change his handle to "Super Shooter".

Maltz

9. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Literalist,

Have you or Maltzie ever tried Lone Star?

If I make it I'll give u a heads-up & look u up. Not bad beer for a state with very little water. Cans or long necks?

milt

10. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

You guys are not going to take me up on my Scotch??
    Damn, I thought that was a really good deal. All you have to do
    is come to Stockton, CA to get it, and it'll be free once you give
    me the hulls.
    I'll even have glasses and ice!
    I really want your hulls. And chairs to sit in so you can really enjoy.
    This is a great single malt scotch!!!

Mike C.

11. The Literalist

Mike, I'll drink your scotch. It would be a pleasure. Please send it to me and I'll return a couple of empty STS hulls with the bottle.

Much obliged :)

Milt, yes, I've tried Lone Star...but I've forgotten the taste. If you wouldn't mind bringing a few cases of long necks, I'd be happy to refresh (no pun intended) my memory. Thanks.

Zardoz, the Keystone will be fine. Yes, 4 cases should do it...but 6 would be safest.

Merlyn, keep your damned Schlitz. You can do better. Pick up a few cases of Bud. Around 34 degrees would be the perfect chill.

12. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Doesn't anyone like Miller Lite???

13. The Literalist

Bless you, Allen. You can bring the Miller lite. Bring several cases so you'll have a can or two for yourself. :)

14. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

If I could get loose to stop by, I could have some Shiner Blonde for ya to sample. Has a naked gal on the label, just for a good handwarmer.

GneJ

15. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Brownies go with scotch as well as ice cubes. Considered a full course meal in some parts of the world.....like MinidamsOta. Eh? Literalist.

Maltz

16. The Literalist

Hippie, bring the Shiner. We'll try 'er out.

Yes Maltzie, that was one of our more sophisticated moments. You had broken 200 in the Minnesota singles and another 250 or so in the shootoff. We capped it off in high-brow style...washing down brownies while passing back and forth a 2-liter bottle of scotch. For some reason the stoic Minnesotans in our group didn't choose to join us. If I recall, we became more and more intelligent as the evening wore on. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.