1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

assorted choke tubes for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by guncase, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guncase

guncase TS Member

In trying to organize the shop a little, I found some choke tubes. All are used.

Standard Beretta mobile chokes 2 full choke---$15.00 ea

one Briley ported extended , says ber/ben x2full--------$25.00

6 KOLAR factory tubes--2-full,,2 mod,,,1 light mod,,,1 skeet------$25.00 ea
    buy theem all and tube case goes with the set

2 Elsen made tubes for Kolar,,extended ,,,,Full,, Mod----$25ea (never used)
    buy them both and get a tube case free.

I will pay the freight!

Call Paul @ 866-868-9410,,,, or email guncase@aol.com

2. guncase

guncase TS Member

no one interested?????

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Paul,

Are the Kolar tubes for a .740 or .750 back-bore barrel?

ec90t

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Those are dirt cheap folks!!

5. guncase

guncase TS Member

The KOLAR tubes are .740. the beretta tubes are standard mobile chokes,, .723

In digging, I found another Krieghoff tube-#4,,, and a #4 hanger for a KS-5 . tube is in In the little bottle it came in. Tube--$25.00,,,,hanger $30.00
    includes postage in USA. PAUL

6. guncase

guncase TS Member

Krieghoff things are gone,, and two of the KOlar tubes as well.

I also found a gun case for a 391, 390. it is just long enough to fit these Semi-autos.. Just a couple of spots on it,, dirt, retail is #135.00,, this one for #110.00 Plus shipping. it is burgandy in color.

Have 2 Aluminum Singles that have small scratches,,, $165.00,,, now $140 plus shipping.

Still have that Benelli Super Nova 12 ga,, 26" bbl w/tubes.. will sell for $350.00,,,this gun is brand new, never had the barrel installed!!

Paul,,

7. guncase

guncase TS Member

one more time,, If you think the prices are too high,,, make an offer. I thought that prices were fair but,,,,???? just want to eliminate the clutter. Paul

8. guncase

guncase TS Member

Once more,,,, I found a barrel hanger for a Kolar o/u bbl---#2 with the little bitty wrench and extra set screws,, and a trigger hold in screw. ????Is it worth $25.00?? costs 60 new. You Will have to call Kolar to find out where it shoots,, I can't remember!!

And another box,20, of 54" zipper soft cases,, with a velcro closure pocket on the outside for tubes & such, for only $25.00 and $5.00 freight each. Paul

9. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Nice talking to you Paul, I'll watch my mail. Bill Malcolm

10. guncase

guncase TS Member

Earl,,,, The tubes listed are the only extra ones I have for sale. The mobile chokes I have are the standard flush tubes. Except that the Briley extended and ported tube I have is full,, would that help you Sorry I can't help you more,,,,,Still have some Kolar .740 tubes left. ,Paul

11. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Don't need the #2 hanger, but please contact me if you come across any other kolar parts(BTW, your #2 hanger should move the bottom bbl POI to about 70/30, the #4 being 50/50, #3 being 60/40, of course this will vary from gun to gun and will also depend a little bit on what mid hanger is used).

12. guncase

guncase TS Member

Thanks for the info about the hanger,, I just couldn't remember why I changed it. I have a operators book on the Kolar, Just the tubes listed less a couple. Paul

13. gymsoo

gymsoo TS Member

Do you still have the gun case and if so describe it. Any Beretta chokes?

Jim Gelatt
    Yakima, WA

14. guncase

guncase TS Member

If the Beretta tubes don't sell Sat,, I will keep them. Bought a 303 from Jack... Paid way too much,,,, but where can you find the nice ones????
    Oh' right, Jack always has them!!!

and while I was digging , I found a set of 20 ga "SKEETERS". Just tubes for the 12 ga to shoot 20s. You won't believe it, how they hit the birds. And no recoil!! I broke a pair of 48s one day with them in the doubles. !!! anyhow I paid $40.00, will sell for $20.00 foe the pair.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

elsen choke tubes