1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

assistance navigating this site

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gfw0622, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gfw0622

gfw0622 Member

0   0   0

This is my first time on this site and I can't figure out how to respond to an add for an item that is for sale. There is no email address or telephone number. Can someone please assist me on how to contact someone utilizing this site.

Thanks
    GFW

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would post on the "For Sale" thread of the item you are interested in. Just give your email or phone number in a post and tell the seller you are interested and to please contact you. There is also a "Private Message" system here in which you can send a private message to someone without it being public info.

Hope i helped and welcome to TS.COM

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

You can respond in a post on that thread, or you can just send him a PM (personal message). You need to go to the PM section and enter is nickname to send it. Usually if I send a PM I make a note of it on the thread.

HM

4. Dean Scott

Dean Scott Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Scroll down to the bottom of page to the reply to thread area and
    type in your message. Or click on his name and send a private message.

5. banker

banker Member

0   0   0

All of these suggestions are assuming that you have registered on this site otherwise you can only read the posts.

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Click on the blue name next to the From: and this will set you up to send a Private Message.

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ummm... banker,

If our new friend GFW hadn't registered, how exactly would he have created this thread??

sissy

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Simply click on the poster's "From:" handle at the top of the posted thread and you'll go directly into Private Mail. There you can compose a message to him/her.

WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.