1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Assault Rifles ~ Handguns !~"DIANE FEINSTEIN"~~

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeeljc, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I think just the opposite. Prices will rise slightly and volume will pick up huge. One of the guys on Fast Money rated Smith & Wesson a DOUBLE. I bought some yesterday near $10.00.

Jim Skeel<BR>P/W Dealer/Distributor

2. JTEA

JTEA Member

SWHC is screaming upward

3. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

Ruger stock up $40.00 per share in last 4 years.

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

A friend who works for a large east coast firearms distributor told me that several of their biggest manufacturers - Smith & Wesson among them - advised them to place orders now for goods they will need for the third quarter of 2013 because their next eight months' production is spoken for.

Ed

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

The FTF (no paper) ones will command a premium.

6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Up here in the frigid Canadian north, around 1995, our federal Liberal government came out with a firearms law that basically was the start of the intended disarming of our society. They won some battles for a time, but most of what they started then has been put into the scrap heap, as recently as a few days ago. More will disappear shortly. The cost estimate is somewhere in the neighborhood of $3 billion. Eventually, the people realized that the money being spent was not having any of the desired effect and the Liberals became so full of themselves and out of touch with the voters that they got unelected.

Obama has 4 years to try to make some moves on firearms control. I suspect that anything that he tries in the the lines of confiscation, etc. will be tied up in the courts for longer than his term. The NRA and firearms groups are your best friends, support them and keep informed and active. Bill Malcolm

7. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

You may have fight to keep them, or lay down and let them take them as they have been doing with our constitutionl rights and other freedoms our country was founded on at the expenses of millions of lives who believed we should remain free. .

At some point in the future its going to get very ugly in this country. Why has Homeland Security been stockpiling ammuntion and equipping themselves with armored vehicles, what's the national guard for??? There's a very bad odor floating around Washington and our state capitals and its worsening daily tick, tick, tick....................

Surfer

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just curious...if asked to turn them who actually would and who would not give them up without a fight??? We've always hear "from my cold dead hands"...but who would actually have the cojones to stand up for their convictions or pull stakes to move to a gun friendly place???

9. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Calvin,

I doubt very many on here or anywhere eles would actually fight.

If it ever came to that, and you were ordered to turn them in and didn't, and then later they showed up on your doorstep at midnight with much superior fire power and 20-25 men ?. Would you sacrifice your wife and kids to keep your guns.

I think if it happens it won't be a group going door to door.

They turned them in in Australia, Germany and England.

Robert

10. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Up here in Canada the federal liberal government tried to start collecting some handguns which they listed as prohibited. They got a few from some widows, but by enlarge, the owners did not turn them in. The government would have been forced to go through the proper process via the court system to confiscate legal property. The cost was prohibitive as the number bounced around was around $3,000 per gun to take it away. Then they would also have to compensate the owner at a fair market value. They backed off and dropped the process. Bill Malcolm

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

silly thread

12. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Impeach Obama and they might fall in value.

13. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Did the price of whiskey go down when it was prohibited?

14. jamie65

jamie65 Member

it might seem silly now, but i have a feeling that in the next several years alot of us are going to have to grow some NADS ,get off the fence and pick a side,our personal values will dictate which side we end up defending .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.