1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Aspiring rapper killed in Vegas!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slickhead, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

I didn,t know there was such a thing as A Aspiring Rapper! Damn

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I could go along with aspirating.

HM

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Aspiring rapper killed in Vegas, now he won't be perspiring ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Tragedy for sure - not for the rapper - they sow the seeds of thuggery and "gangstas" so who cares when they go in the ground. But he slammed into a taxi and killed two people -

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

What's the "downside"??

Curt

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

"Aspiring"...??????????
    He was 27 yrs old, driving a $120,000 Maserati. If he was just starting out in music, I'm wondering where THAT money came from..???
    Love to see his tax returns for the last few years.

7. APrice

APrice Active Member

It's all about the DRUGS Don. We've got the gold-toothed buzzards around here driving Bentleys and they've never worked a day in their lives.

8. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Don't be dissing my Oaklan brudder. He be da rapper , or crapper, or maybe just worthless.

9. Don Steele

APrice...Are you implying that perhaps the young gentleman might not have survived an IRS audit..???
    Of course...looking at it objectively, If IRS had ever TRIED to audit him, I'm sure it would have been RAAAAaaaaccccist.

10. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

+1 about what did he do for da money? Sample his 'performance' if you have need for a headache. It was broadcast as a comedic audio clip here. Killing innocent people in the running gunbattle is of no concern what-so-ever.

11. Dogbest

Dogbest Active Member

This morning's paper says the "aspiring rapper" was a pimp!!!!

12. Don Steele

A "Claude Rains Moment" as ever was..!!!!!!!

clauderainsshocked_zps4838ecc9.jpg

13. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

His MaMa SAY he was a good boy. Don,t know what he daddy SAY--- Hadn,t fount him Yet! Still looking doe!!!!!

14. yakimaman

Rally slickhead (or is it skinhead?) don't you read the news? You guys need to tone it down a bit.

The family of Kenny Cherry Jr., also known as Kenny “Clutch”, an aspiring rap artist, is angry about the way he has been portrayed following his very public murder on the Las Vegas Strip.

Cherry was driving a Maserati early Thursday morning when he was shot by from someone in a Range Rover. The shooting ended up in a fiery crash, also claiming the lives of a cab driver and passenger.

Since Cherry’s death, his family flew in from Oakland to Las Vegas, and his father Ken Cherry Sr. says he is infuriated by the way his son’s image has been tarnished on social media and news reports.

“My son was a victim just like those two people in that taxi, okay?” Cherry Sr. said.

Cherry said his it’s just part of his son’s persona in the music industry, that’s it.

“There's nothing else. Leave him alone. That’s what you do. Leave him alone, ‘cause he was just like any of y'all, a 27 year old kid out here who have a dad and a mom who feels for him,” Cherry Sr. said.

He was very emotional as he addressed several members of the Las Vegas news media.

“To hear about your child being shot and finally passing away is like somebody just took my heart and snatched it out of my chest,” Cherry Sr. said.

Now he will be raising his son’s kids, his grandchildren: three little ones ages two and under. And while that’s a hard reality to absorb, he’s happy that he has them as part of his son.

For now he doesn't want people to forget his son Kenny was murdered.

“They are going to get these guys who did that. Okay? Just for the record, they are going to get those guys who did that, just for the record,” Cherry Sr. said.

Now the family grieves and plans a funeral in Northern California.
    “I love my son, I love my son and anybody would tell you I love my son and I’m missing my son,” Cherry Sr. said.

The Cherry family has committed to making a donation to the families of the other victims who died in the crash on the Strip.

15. Don Steele

"just like any of y'all, a 27 year old kid..... "
    Really...???
    When I was a "27 yr old kid...I was trying to stay alive in a jungle, not tooling around Veags in a $120,000.00 Maserati. But of course, that's just me.

16. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Yak. I am sorry that I stepped on your toes. I can tell by the way you type who you are or what you are. Sorry for your family. When I was 27 I was in business for myself been there every since or you would say CENTS!!!!!! T.S.

17. yakimaman

Stickhead, you didn't step on my toes and I didn't type anything but the first line - the rest is cut and paste from tv station news channel. Your stupid attempt at ghetto ebonics cheapens this forum and everyone of us on it. I have no like for rappers or gangstas or any of the ignorant thuggery coming out of the black community. But you and others on this thread make all of us look like you and the rest of your family. Which one of these guys is your father?

[​IMG]

18. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

The driver of the Rover is reported to be the pimp & yes, Cherry WAS murdered. One of the two killed in the cab was a well respected citizen of the state of Wa. Surely the real victim in this escapade.

19. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Yak! They both are. Is there something wrong with those guys that you don,t like. Probably Vets, but don,t hold that against them. Don,t you wish yours was white! D.H.

20. Darryle

Darryle Slacker TS Supporters

Maybe they meant "expiring"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.