1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Asperugus and Cancer*** Very interesting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Watch the You tube on the left with the dietician. It appears asperagus is a natural detox for cancer. Bulge.

The Controversial Cancer Cure – Asparagus
    by admin

All of us concern cancer. Why? The cause is numerous of us who’ve heard of somebody possessing cancer have died. Nevertheless, not all did. You could have heard of somebody who was remedied medically by physicians. Or you may have heard of miracle cancer survivors who had been remedied by all-natural indicates – which can be frequently controversial. 1 of these controversial cancer remedy or cancer remedy will be the consumption of asparagus. This can be absolutely nothing new. It continues to be rumored that asparagus can remedy cancer and has saved numerous lives. Prior to we go on more, allow us give cancer a little of introduction.

Nicely, cancer will be the from manage irregular development of irregular cells. Our cells commonly develop, divide after which die at a while. However, cancer cells don’t stick to this pattern. They continue on to develop and divide therefore producing far more irregular cells. Not merely that, these irregular cancer cells assault other healthful cells which in flip make them cancer cells at the same time (a lot like zombies developing other zombies by biting them…). Cancer cells are irregular as a result of the stated points over as well as the reality that their DNA is ruined. Every single of our cells has DNA (the “thing” which defines a cell and our physique as being a entire blended…) and when ruined to a specific diploma gets cancerous. Which is why cigarette using tobacco is poor for us because it could harm our cells’ DNA and can trigger cancer.

Now to asparagus to becoming a cancer remedy. You can find reviews that distinctive kinds of cancers have already been remedied by consuming asparagus. Based on these reviews, some have already been remedied of cancer from the lymph glands, cancer with the bladder, lung cancer and pores and skin cancer. These studies only demonstrate the claimed outcomes. The “how and why” the cancer was remedied continues to be unsolved. Some even say the stated remedy is often a hoax! In any situation, consuming asparagus and working with it as cancer therapy will do extra great than hurt. It continues to be stated that asparagus includes antioxidants. That is in all probability 1 with the greatest factors why it could aid in curing cancer.

Whether or not asparagus can remedy and deal with cancer or not, it provides cancer individuals wish and wish is among the most essential issues in living particularly when it really is in hazard. So in the event you know somebody that has cancer you may desire to deliver this as much as her or him to provide them wish and attempt out some thing that may well remedy their illness.

Previous Entry: Cure Lung Cancer – Is Lung Cancer Curable?
    Next Entry: What is Colon Cancer and is it Treatable?

2. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

This is definitely not written by a person who was raised speaking English. It reads like a slightly better educated Nigerian bankers letter. The last paragraph is the nub of it, in that hope of a cure is a good thing for a cancer patient, but it must be tempered with a belief in traditional medicine. The two should be complementary, not exclusive.
    Rather than go on an anti-oxidant kick to cure cancer, why not use a good quality anti-oxidant and nutritional supplements, along with proper diet and lifestyle, prior to a diagnosis? With the history of cancer in my family, I have researched a lot of claims made by various sources, and have found my own supplement and anti-oxidant regime. My doctor says the average PSA count for someone my age is about 4.5, and mine was .64 at my last medical. This is down from earlier tests, and I can only attribute it to a supplement I take for prostate health, as my diet and lifestyle haven't varied in years.
    Any article like the one above should be taken with a good dose of scepticism if it isn't attributed to any one person or medical research facility. If it is a generic article about health, with no name attached, doesn't cite any sources of research, or prior published articles detailing said research, how can you base you health decisions on it? Would you base your financial health on advice from Nigeria?
    If you want to research nutritional supplements, get a copy of "Nutrisearch Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements" by Lyle MacWilliam, MSc. This is a comparison of over 1500 products available in the United States and Canada, tested in a laboratory by scientists, for content, purity, and bio-availability, with rankings included.
    If you want more information, send me a PM.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barrelbulger

Stick to selling your 45s with serial numbers ground off as special ops weapons, and beat up krieghoffs to unsuspecting buyers and trying to run obama out of town for lack of a birth certificate

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.