1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

asking for help and ideas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hangn7, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Looking for ideas and help. Our local group puts on a fund raising event every year to raise scholarship dollars for college athletes at Montana State University Northern. This fund raising event has over 20 retired football legends that come and partake in a pheasant hunt. This also involves the athletes making teams and shooting trap with a legend. These teams are auctioned off with the money going to scholarships. This event raises around 80,000.00 OK here is where I need the help. Last year at the Havre Trap Club I sponsored the Northern Volleyball girls in trap shooting, providing browning shotguns,shooting fees and shells (15 flats) vests and coaching. It looks like next spring the whole volleyball team 15 plus ladies and several basketball girls asking to shoot.They shoot in the spring league. I have 2 99 micro pluses, 2 bt99, 2 special trap editions, a superpose, a cynergy, and a Ljutic that the girls are using at present. I need a couple more bt 99 at a reasonable price. Also if there is an ammo company that would be willing to help with ammo it would really appreciated. The Havre Trap club really caters to the women and kids. The numbers I rememeber a year or so ago was 250 shooters with 48 being women and 30 some kids shooting. If you can help in anyway it would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me if you can help in any way. Thank You Mark Peterson

2. ctreay

ctreay Member

TT
    ctreay

3. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

4. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

thanks to those that keep bringing this to the top. Mark Peterson

5. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

good cause!

6. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

7. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

8. Kalina

Kalina TS Member

Call Federal they might send you some pink Top Guns for the girls to shot.

9. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Thank you, Does anyone have contact info for Federal, Remington, or Winchester, Browning or anyone else that I might contact for support. I spoke with a Pheasants Forever Rep a couple days ago. They may have a program that may be able to give some support. As stated before, shells, guns but also shooting vests and shooting glasses also hearing protection. Moldex has whats called Rocket ear plugs that are good for multiple use. Again thank you for all the help you can give. Mark Peterson

10. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.