1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask NRA to support Bob Hurt in VA 5

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Today, The Martinsville Bulletin (http:www.martinsvillebulletin.com/article.cfm?ID=25409) published an article suggesting that the NRA will endorse Tom Perriello(D-Va) for the House seat in VA-5 in November. Perriello is an Obama butt-boy who voted for Health Care reform AND the Stimulus package. Bob Hurt, his Republican opponent, is a solid Virginia conservative and a man who will fight to take back our country.

I am a Virginian and I need your help. If you believe as I do that the "friendly incumbent rule" is a Dinosaur which has outlived its own utility and is glaringly counterproductive during this juncture in our nation's history then I ask you to take action. Please call the NRA and ask to speak with Mr. Cox. Remind him that a family who can't afford a mortgage payment and food can't afford Perazzis and shotgun shells. Remind him that our children will not be able to enjoy any sport, much less shooting sports, if they are strapped with the crushing debt that guys like Perriello and others (D's) have heaped, and will continue to heap upon us. If you don't think he is paying attention, let him know that the Bulletin erred when quoting the amount the NRA donated to the Perriello campaign for the 2010 election cycle. According to the Federal Election Commission, the amount was $2000.00. Also let him know that, according to the FEC, NRA donations to House democrats (including Bart Stupak) for the 2010 election cycle reached $170,200.00, money that you believe was used to sabotage the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Please ask him to drop any notion of support for Perriello and his comrades and to direct as much support as is within the power of the NRA to candidates who will support our entire CONSTITUTION.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Respectfully, Kit Thomas

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'm asking for your help. If you asked me for help, I would.

Thank you, Kit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.