1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a bonehead shooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Little Limber, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

Got my Trap & Field yesterday and was lookin at the section: "Ask the All-Americans" What distracts you the most and how do you deal with it?

Apparently, I'd be a much better shot if I got an MP3 player. Trouble is, I don't know what they are. The noise behind the line occasionally bothers me too. Hey, at some clubs, the 27 yard line is practically in the picnic tables.
    I just turn around and in my most polite etiquette say, "hey, shut-up. We're tryin to shoot." I learned this technique from an old boy in Idaho named "gator." He's the man. It has always worked for me.

Be interested in hearin from some other boneheads.

LL

2. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

I eat some nasty food the night before the shoot and when I fart I can clear out the peanut gallery from the 22 yd line. It doesn't break my concentration either. I do have a hard time squading with the same shooters more than once though.

3. BMC

BMC Member

I thought about getting an MP3 player or Ipod, but then I realized how foolish I'd look occasionally bouncing along to the music or playing the air guitar with my gun. :)

4. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Gator sounds like my kind of guy.

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

an mp3 player is a music player that plays mp3 files. most commonly seen as Apple's iPod.

6. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

overpriced piece of crap made by Apple. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.