1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashland NE Pig Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doug Brown, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

What time & what are they shooting?

2. dwmiller

dwmiller TS Member

This Sat. and Sunday the 21st and 22nd. Early bird 16's start at 9am.

3. Iampro-hunting

Iampro-hunting TS Member

Planning on trying to make it there this year as it has always been a really great shoot!! Does anyone know what the program for Saturday and Sunday is? I have been out of the state for a few years so not sure if it has changed or not. What are the prizes going to be? I know in the past they did a great job of giving away usefull stuff.

4. acre44

acre44 Member

Can someone give me directions to the club in Ashland, PA? Also, what events do they shoot, 16, handicap, etc. Are they registered ATA events or not? Thanks for the info. I will be there if someone responds.

5. Mr. Marcy

Mr. Marcy TS Member

No Acre44 its in Nebraska bud.

6. dwmiller

dwmiller TS Member

Sat.
    Early 16's start at 9am
    Regular program 100 16's 100 HDCP. 25pr. Doubles
    Sun.
    100 16's 100 HDCP.
    Pig Roast Sat. night for all shooters and familys. Giving away a lot of leather, shells, and a ruby studded belt buckle. All targets are registered.
    Should be a great time.

7. Mike G

Mike G Member

Directions from I-80? Thanks.

8. Mr. Marcy

Mr. Marcy TS Member

Claydstr,
    Get off at the Gretna (flyin J) exit and head North. Take the first left (its at the stop light) your headin east - take that road all the way to the Ashland Guard camp and take a right - its the first right after you cross the platte bridge. Take this road all the to the intersection where you have to stop and ahead of you is gravel and to the left of you is the town of Ashland and you want to go to your right up the road is the club. So now your heading North and its a few miles up the road - you will come to a bend in the road where you can go striaght or left go left and your at the club.

Mr. Marcy

9. tachyon

tachyon Member

Acre44, from Ashland PA, go north on Highway 42 about 50 miles to I-80, Go about 1100 miles west to Nebraska. Then follow the directions from Mr. Marcy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ashland pig shoot