1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ASE Gold VS 90 VS Ultimate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Can someone that has an ASE 90 and a gold- take a picture of the difference between the lock in of the triggers on the front as they go into the frame?

And discuss any other differences?

Thanks

Gene

2. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

ASE 90 were a nice gun, and expensive at the time they came out here.

Just about everyone I know that had one (3 I can think of) had issues with the solder and ribs coming loose. Other than that I would pick one over a DT10 anyday.

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

They made the ASE gold frame more narrow than the ASE90 because some complained about the ASE90 being too thick or wide. The ASE90 is more highly finished, polished, and hand fitted. I have owned both and like both but would prefer the ASE90 every time over the gold. I've been shooting my ASE90 for about 6 years now and have never had a problem other than when I had the sub-gauge tubes installed by Briley they couldn't get the trigger adjusted properly to function in all gauges. Finally sent it to Cole's and have never had a problem since.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Interesting comment on the trigger-

The Beretta people at the shot show recommended sending a trigger to Briley

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.