1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ASE GOLD value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by copey, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copey

copey Member

What's a ase gold sporting Beretta with 32 dt 10 barrels and optima Chokes...adj comb very good shape. Whts it worth ballpark

2. oz

oz Active Member

wrong place to post. these guys only know 870's and kreighoffs. try gunsamerica.com

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

They had an MSRP of $12,000...

An excellent, original gun should fetch about 3,500 ~ 4,000 (per Blue Book).

Yours has DT-10 barrels which makes it more attractive to some (longer 32" - it was not offered with that length), yet it takes away from the original form, so that might make it worth less.

Food for thought...

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I had a ASE Gold Sporting gun with factory 32" barrels, it was too heavy for me to comfortably shoot Bunker, so I sold it to a club member for $5750, I think it's about right at the time, but I wouldn't say the same today.

Generally they should worth about the same as a used MX-8, but the market for it is about 75% smaller.

5. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

I sold a 32" ASE gold barrel fro $2700 in 3 hrs. on Guns America.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.