1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

As to jobs and country shape

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Cuold I ofer you some Velvita ?

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Dave, You are so right. Some folks either don't have a life or just love to be negative. I recently heard a statement that I feel several of those fall into. The question was asked, "Were they a butthole naturally or did they have to practice at it." The really sad part it that they think they are being so funny or cool. It's sad to me that Devi and Martin are no longer on here, I miss them as they were always positive. Oh well, such is life. If it gets to bad I will take the high road too. Jackie B.

3. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Goodbye Copper, I guess you just didn't have what it takes. Quitters never win. BRGII

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Copper, I enjoyed your story. I like to read about other people's experiences in these trying times.

5. cnsane

cnsane Member

He has a pleasant whine. Reminds me of the ex. And it was thoughtful of him to start a thread to brag up a career composed of 3 year stints in unrelated fields and bitch about others while purposely mis-spelling words. This place gets more like home every day.

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

And the point of this was????

Don

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

With Obama and the libs running the country you should be grateful for any job you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.