1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

As New Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 800Shotgun.com, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/glsa-store.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/about.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/contact_us.php" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<br>

<h1 style="color:#736934">Silver Seitz<br><span class="glsa">GLSA# E-787</span></h1>

<hr size=1>

Condition: Pre owned "Like New"<br>Retail / New: $18,000.00 plus<br>Case: Americase<br>Drop in Heel: 2 1/2" MC Effect<br>Drop in Comb: 1 1/2"-1 1/2" adjustable<br>Length of Pull: 14.5"<br>Wood Grade: Custom<br>Stock Type: Trap adjustable<br>Options: Titanium Receiver<br>Choke Type: Fixed .032"<br>Rib Type: Adjustable Hi Rib<br>Barrel Length: 34"<br>Engraving Gauge/Caliber: 12 gauge<br>Serial Number: 818T<br>Type: Trap<br>

[​IMG]<p align=justify>Pre owned in excellent condition Silver Seitz. Includes Titanium receiver, 34" fully adjustable rib, fixed choke (.032), Adjustable Turkish Walnut stock and factory hard case.<br><br> <br><br> <i><hr />Thank-you for looking at Great Lakes Sporting Arms, we are a Factory Authorized Krieghoff, Perazzi, Kolar and Blaser Full Service Dealer and includes your first Annual Service on ALL New Shotguns we sell. If you would like more information about this or any other fine gun be sure to go to www.800shotgun.com Priced to sell at $ 14,999.00</p>

<hr size=1>
    <h2>Product Images</h2>

[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]

<br>
    <p align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1222460331_0">Great Lakes</span> Sporting Arms</span><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><br>
    8585 PGA Drive, Suite 104<br>
    Walled Lake, MI 48390<br>
    Phone:248-313-9546 <br>
    Fax:248-313-9547<br>
    Email: <a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:info@greatlakessportingarms.com" target="_blank"><span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>info@greatlakessportingarms.com</span></a></span>
    <br><br>
    <span class="MsoNormal" align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search New Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search Used Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Sold Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>About Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Contact Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Home</span>
    | <span style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Site Map</span><br>
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Benelli</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Beretta</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Blaser</span>

| <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Perazzi</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Krieghoff</span>
    | <span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Kolar</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Merkel</span>
    </span>
    </span>

<br><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'>&copy; Copyright 2008 Great Lakes Sporting arms, all rights
    reserved. <br>
    Designed by: <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>1EZ Consulting Services, Inc. </span>
    <br>

</p>

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

2. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

The gun is really killer, It was bought by a friend of mine (Skeet Shooter) who thought he would try trap.......like all skeet shooters ,,, he just couldn't handle it..

Thanks
    kurt

3. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

Absolutely the finest picture display I've ever seen on about any site.....

4. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

0   0   0

If you guy's like the pictures you should see the store..

5. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Three Yellow Dogs:

Base gun is $12.4k

Titanium receiver is $1.7k

Adjustable rib is $500

Turkish Walnut is $3k or more

Gold plating of the receiver is $500

Americase is $350

If the gun is "Like New" as stated and you like the wood, this is a helluva buy at $15k, as it prices out at over $18k.

Pete

6. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

0   0   0

I was very pleased with the dealings I had with Great Lakes...I got a good deal on an excellent gun and it got to me the next day....they must have had it out the door before I got off the phone with them....

7. capulona

capulona TS Member

0   0   0

@pdq - Three Yellow Dogs asked the question, what makes it worth(valued) at $15k. Not the actual price of the components - why is the base gun $12k? will it last forever, is there a lifetime warranty, can i shoot 500 rounds a day, every day and it'll always go bang, or is it supply/demand?

8. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

Three Yellow Dogs,

I have always like the Seitz, great gun very well made. But, there are a lot of other guns out there that give you more for your dollar. I never could bring myself to pay that much for a single barrel. Is it worth $12k? Well it must be because a lot of people have bought them. Do they cost that much to make? I don't know. As long as there is a market for an item then the price will not change. That is why I really like to see these new companies like CG and Blaser really become direct competitors to Perazzi, Krieghoff, Kolar, etc. and still sell their items a lot lower than the rest. Time will tell.

9. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

at the end of the day, it's what you shoot that fits, feels comfortable and breaks targets that counts, regardless of the price.

When considering a new gun, I narrowed my choice to either a Kreighoff or Silver Seitz as both are 90 minutes from my home and I wanted to deal with the manufacturer personally. I chose the Silver Seitz for the same reason anyone should, i.e. I tried shooting the two and I liked the SS better. And, when I swtiched to the SS from my previous gun, instead of my scores dipping which often happens when you change guns, my scores went up.

I'm also a fanatic about reliability, and IMO the SS is a more durable gun. Not knocking the K's as they are extremely good, I just think the SS's are better. Simpler mechanical design, extremely fast lock time, terrific trigger feel, and above average build quality. Whereas most makers start the receiver as a block of steel, SS starts with a block of stainless steel, then machines it, then heat treats it for hardness, then coats any bearing surface with titanium. I guess you could wear these guns out, but how you'd do it escapes me.

The reality is that you aren't going to see them as frequently as others. While K produces large numbers of guns, SS produces only about 50 - 100 a year, often custom order. Given they are located north of Baltimore, you'll see many if you attend the MD state shoot or others of surrounding states, but otherwise they aren't a dime a dozen on the gun rack.

But, to my original comment, try a number of guns. If you find you break more targets with a Remington 870 pump, stay with that. It's all in what works for you.

Pete

10. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

silver seitz serial numbers