1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

As a buy ,sell information site A+

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by laura!, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laura!

laura! Member

Show off! ;-)

2. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

It reads even more gay in French.

I'm with ya copper; struggle as I may to keep up. I got your back. But I'm not going hunting with you. I'm afraid we'd just end up fighting. In front of the children. No-one would bring home the bacon.

If that is what we were hunting for.

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Babel Fish translation.....

As a site of information ONE + expresses It and opion or the point of view the standard which I would extremely guess to make a point. When I read a point of view I read it just requires a long back of expenses I agree or put, agrees to you is enough or nothing food for the pensee which it. You know what you what test statement and perhaps some others. If I will visit to buy and sell and put a question or two. People who subsidize could want to look at people all the time wanting the melanger and blocks them in top. I think that they are a choice little of. My wife has an Aunt like that.

It still sounds Greek.

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

As stated on another thread copper missed the short bus again. FD

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

French to English: As a site of information ONE + expresses It and opion or the point of view the standard which I would extremely guess to make a point. When I read a point of view I read it just requires a long back of expenses I agree or put, agrees to you is enough or nothing food for the pensee which it. You know what you what test statement and perhaps some others. If I will visit to buy and sell and put a question or two. People who subsidize could want to look at people all the time wanting the melanger and blocks them in top. I think that they are a choice little of. My wife has an Aunt like that.

French to German: Wie ein Informationsstandort EINER + es ausdrückt und opion oder der Gesichtspunkt die Norm, die ich sehr raten würde, einen Punkt zu machen. Wenn ich einen Gesichtspunkt lese ich lese fordere soeben einen langen Kostenrücken ich zustimme oder stelle, dir ist genug oder nichts stimmt die Nahrung für gedacht zu, das er. Sie kennen, was Sie das, was versuchen Sagen und einige andere können-. Wenn ich besuchen werde, um eine Frage oder zwei zu kaufen und zu verkaufen und zu stellen. Die Leute, die subventionieren, könnten die Leute anschauen wollen, die die melanger ganze Zeit wollen, und sie blockieren in oberem Teil. Ich denke, daß sie eine Wahl wenig sind von. Meine Frau hat eine Tante als das.

But, my favorite...

Zoals een plaats van informatie EEN + het en opion of het standpunt de norm uitspreekt die ik zeer een punt doen zou raden. Wanneer ik een standpunt ik lees eis net een lange rug van kosten ik toeken of zet lees, je is genoeg of niets kent het voedsel voor gedacht toe die hij. U weet wat u die verklaring probeert en enkele anderen kan-. Als ik zal bezoeken om en een vraag of twee te kopen te verkopen en te stellen. De mensen die subsidiëren de mensen zouden kunnen willen kijken die melanger de hele tijd willen en blokkeren ze in top. Ik geloof dat zij een keus weinig van zijn. Mijn vrouw heeft een Tante zoals dat.

IJ, Whiz

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hit 1 for Spanish, and 2 for French. Mike

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

What a posting! It speaks most loudly of the total failure of American education - unless it was written in code or some foreign language.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.