1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Article pick of the day 3/2/13

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://patdollard.com/2013/02/palin-feds-are-stockpiling-bullets-to-use-against-americans/

Do you think Palin hit the proverbial nail on the head?

Sounds like it to me...

2. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Too many people in high places saying the same thing in different ways i.e. economists, bankers, etc. Don't want to see it happen but don't want to turn a blind eye to the indications that this is a possibility.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Many including the feds argue that this is merely a routine purchase to meet the needs of training and so on. There is a simple way to check whether this is truth or lie. Ask a logical question: have ammunition purchases of this magnitude been made multiple times in the past? If yes, then this is likely merely another bulk purchase to meet ongoing needs. If no, then there is some other objective at work. I don't know the answer to my own question.

4. gailmk67

gailmk67 Member

Closest person we will get to good ole Teddy Roosevelt which is exactly what this country needs! Walk small and carry a big stick! Use it to beat some sense into the idiots in DC.
    Regards, Joe

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I still would vote for her for president

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

From a gun friendly site, lol The NRA-ILA.

7. broadway john

broadway john Well-Known Member

Riddle me this. Why do we need 65,000-70,000 DHS "police"? Have you ever seen armed TSA personnel? Why does the IRS need armed agents? Are they afraid that when they go to arrest the little old lady for tax evasion she is going to start shooting at them? Give me a break. There are too many federal cops and not enough criminals for them. Oops! I forgot all the LEGAL GUN OWNERS.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I feel some degree of comfort knowing there are a hell of a lot more of us than there are Feds ... Not sure what the bullet count would be but I don't think they are even close ...

I voted for Palin, to bad she didn't have a running mate that could measure up ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. airborne11

airborne11 TS Member

I read today that DHS ordered 7000 assalt rifles fully auto. Based on the number of bullits used in Iraq They have ordered enough in the last year for a 30 year war. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.