1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arthur Frommer wants to boycott Arizona due to gun

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by tachyon, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tachyon

tachyon Member

Arthur Frommer whose travel guides are used by many people stated:
    "I will not personally travel in a state where civilians carry loaded weapons..."

Although he does the usual hedging that all good politicians do, his bottom line message was to tell people to boycott Arizona travel as "people with guns including assault rifles do not need permits in Arizona"... "I am firmly convinced that they would also endanger my own personal safety.... I will cancel any plans to vacation or otherwise visit Arizona...."

Mr. Frommer seldom leaves the confines of his home by Central Park in Manhatten. He is regarded as some type of travel guru. He claims in his blog to be "politically independent" but in the 2008 election he made 10 donations to "Obama for America', one to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and numerous donations to the DNC Services Corporation(the Democratic National Committee). Hmmm, sounds like a committed liberal democrat to me.

I will not buy any of Mr. Frommers publications again or use his online travel service.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And not a peep out of that jackass when armed Black Panthers were intimidating voters at the polls last year.

3. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

BOYCOTT Arthur Frommer

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Maybe if he knew how many states have CC he'd move to France. Never mind, New York City is a suburb of Paris now.

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I am sure the good folks from Arizona, at least the folks that can speak and read English are all broken up about it....

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Never heard of the Jerk..

7. warren

warren Member

Actually if he had any brains he'd know it increases his safety. That way it's not just criminals that have guns.

warren

8. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

What was left out of his tiny "bio"is he rarely goes out of his apartment.
    Could that be because it's too dangerous?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.