1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Art Work for Trap Shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by retired old guy, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retired old guy

retired old guy TS Member

Can anyone suggest where I can find art work related to the sport of Trap Shooting. I am trying to find this for purpose of advertising events in my area and also for recruiting purposes.

2. cle

cle Member

Look for an art print of a painting by John Pritko. I'll guess it was painted in the 1988-1990 range. My print has a copywrite date of 1990. I know T&F used the painting on one of their covers in the early 90's. Give them a call, perhaps they'll authorize you to 'use' their cover for your advertisements.

CLE RECTOR

3. Little B at BS

Little B at BS Member

http://www.losttarget.com/links.html#CLIPART

Try this web page.

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Banned Supporting Vendor

I've been known to dabble a bit. Some say I have a lot of talent. I can pretty much draw anything you want and I have very fast turnaround time.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1789.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_2363.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Tron, You have been blessed with an abundance of natural talent! Bill

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Tron Picasso?: Lets hope my comb and pad come out as nice as these drawings. Man do you have talent!! Dave T.

7. Tron

Thank you Bill and Dave. I feel it's important to always have other skills and talents to fall back on. Yes, I am a very talented artist and I am only just beginning to blossom.

8. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Paublo can probably fix ya up, he is around here frequently and does excellent artwork.

9. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Tron's best work was the "Gargoyle" series.....

FRedmon

10. Tron

Mike....I'm also a frequent contributor here and also a fine artist. Yeah, Pablo is really good, but, not to sound like a Cat fighting over a fish, so am I. I have fast turn around....like in minutes.

11. Tron

It wasn't meant to be funny. What do I have to do for you people to take me seriously as an artist? Maybe cut off one of my ears or some other appendage?

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I'm not sure of the first name but I have a print, one of a series of prints that were watercolors done by a man named Butram(sp?). Possibly Andy. The first one was a collage of images surrounding shoot offs at the Grand in Vandalia. Later I believe he offered two others but I didn't like them as much and didn't buy them. They were far less colorful and interesting. All, however, are very nice and can be seen in the ATA HOF in Vandalia.

13. Butler

Butler TS Member

I would be interested in the picture that shows the lone 27 yarder practicing by himself,,,anybody know where to find this one......Jim Butler

14. Robb

Robb Member

Butler, I have that one and love it. I think it came from Frank Rivley. A buddy brought it back from Sparta.

15. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

I have 1 of the 27 yarder & I believe it is called "Practice". Had it for years & don't recall where we got it from....sorry. John Pritco is the artist. Would Field & Clays have this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.