1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ART BECKSTROM HAS PASSED AWAY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chuckoa, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckoa

chuckoa Member

Our friend Art left us last night.We shall miss him.
    Chuck and Loral I Delaney

2. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Good friend. Shot several Grand's and Minnesota State Shoots with Art. He loved Vandalia and his parking spot next to the grandstand. Blessings to the family. Glenn

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Art will be missed. Our prayers are with his family.

Mark and Sally Stevens

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

I spent some time with Art on the chain shoots in Az. Art was a good man that could not stand to see a STS or a AA hull get put in the garbage. He loved his cigars and I loved being around him when he was smoking them. I will miss the old guy. Trevor Dawe

5. tractordoc

tractordoc TS Member

Art was a dedicated shooter and approached everything with the precision of the engineer that he was. Enjoyed shooting with him in Arizona and at several Grands. We'll miss him.

Dean and Betty Walker

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Condolances to the family and friends, Art was one of the Good Guys ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. bas

bas Member

I am so saddened to hear this. I have known Art since I started trapshooting in the 70's and used to call him "Uncle Art". I know he will be missed by all including his many AZ and winter chain friends. My sincere condolences to his family. Betty Sackett

8. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

We have many wonderful memories about Art and Pat - we used to park next to them on the front line in Vandalia. LOVED those cigars! Art was one of a kind guy - we gave him emptys just to hear Pat complain. Art will be missed.

Have any arrangements been made yet? Please post them when someone knews.
    Bob and Annie Munson

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

10. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Any idea if there is a funeral in addition to this or is this the formal memorial gathering for Art? Glenn

11. slyder

slyder TS Member

The Monday gathering is the formal memorial. The burial details are being finalized, but it looks like it will be a smaller farewell attended by the family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.