1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Art auction benefit for Phil Creneelge

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Jun 8, 2013.

1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I am auctioning this original 11" x 12.5" oil painting on silk, matted and framed in a washed oak frame. It is signed and dated 2012. This painting has been shown in two different Kansas galleries, and would normally sell for $175, so please be as fair as you can, since this is a benefit for Phil. All the money will go to restoring his trailer.

Again, this is original signed fine art from my Salina, KS studio. My paintings have increased in value by more than double in the last year, and they have sold all across the US and England, so you can invest with confidence.

I will ship for free.

Thanks for looking, and happy bidding.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JRW

JRW Member

I will bid 50.00. Jerry in MI

3. recurvyarcher

Thank you, Jerry.

4. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

That is beautiful. We bid $100.

Thank you

Bud and Char

5. recurvyarcher

Thank you, Bud and Char!

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wow, not only are we helping Phil Crenwelge, but we are also helping Phil Creneelge.

<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>

I had to do it Devi. :)

7. recurvyarcher

8. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Folks, the photo on this website just can't do any justice to the real thing. Devi's artwork is incrediable! She painted our schnauzer for a christmas gift to me, and I swear, when you look at it, you think it's the real dog sitting there waiting to petted. The picture became especially precious in January when we lost our little guy to severe health complications.

9. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Devi,

I will offer $200 Aussie Dollars (I will convert to $200.US before the Grand) even if I win the bid or not i will donate $200 to the benefit.

Phil is a great guy and done heaps of work for us during our annual trip across the Big Pond, actually I need some work done by him again this trip.

Look forward to seeing you all in August (will settle money with you then if thats okay).

Release Trigger.............Gary K. Downunder

10. recurvyarcher

That's fine, Gary. We can walk over together and give it directly to Phil. I'll leave tha auction open for one more week, however, we have gone past the true value of the painting already. So for the winner, I will throw in an additional 8x10 custom painting.