1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Army uniforms to include Muslim headwear.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Where is this guy taking us??? Click on the link above. Bulge,

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Oh great now we will look like the Indian army or something. First it was the Chinese berets now this.

But........on the other hand that dbag at Ft Hood might have been spotted sooner if he was wearing his turban. Maybe there is an upside.

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Think of how much money we will sace. Ski masks are only .99 each...

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barrel Bulger- you were never in the military so why do you keep posting this stuff and taking up band width?

Second- quit reading those weirdo sites

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

You can do all that crap if you want...but if you do, it's NO LONGER A UNIFORM.
    Perhaps I'm too "old school"...but the whole idea of a UNIFORM is to make EVERYONE EQUAL. We were trained to SALUTE THE UNIFORM, not the individual inside it.
    This "correctness crap" is getting waaaayyyy the F**K outta hand.
    Just in case it's the Wild Turkey talkin'...I'll stop now and go start Christmas Dinner. We're having our Christmas TODAY...intead of on the 25th since Candy has a 12 hour shift @ the Hospital on Christmas Day.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gene,,,,are you saying it is not true????

Also, just curious if you feel that a person had to "serve" in order to be concerned with what happens with and to our military????

7. g7777777

I think it has been posted before that barrel bulger avoided serving- he claimed some type of exemption- regardless

I have no idea if it is true or not- but I am sure that the leadership will do what is required of them if it were true.

I do notice that I havent seen any imput on this in the military publications or on the more traditional news networks

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Why not, Jews have been allowed to wear their beanie while in uniform for years.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Gene, get back on the Med or put the bottle down.I don't know why you insist on taking shots at me. You just keep bringing yourself down. I don't know how much lower you can get.
    To set the record straight my Dad and his 2 brothers died in the service. I am a sole surviving son as stated on my old draft card. This gave me a status of 4-A same as military service completed. Now would you get the F--- off my case? You are one low piece of ----. Never do you have anything good to say about anyone on this site. Gene, when are you going to realize none of us on this site have to live up to your expectations. Do you have some type of mental disorder? Bulge.

PS: I do wish your family a very Merry Christmas.

10. g7777777

Barrel Bulger- you have to claim that exemption-- notice the word claim

That long story you posted one time sounded like pure bs

If you didnt keep posting this hate stuff against blacks and muslims and ......and quit picking on me I might give you more of a break-- I am sensitive

The military has survived worse things than a special headgear (at times) Obviously you cant wear this stuff under a Kevlar or when camoflage is required etc....

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Read above Gene. None of us have to live up to your expectations. I do not have to please you. The only people i am concerned about making happy is my immediate family. I have such a low opinion of you that whatever you think about me does not matter. If I don't care for most blacks because of personal experiences with them it is none of your business. If I don't care for Muslims for what they have done to this Country that is also my business. I cannot understand why you would defend Muslims after 9-11 and every other attack against us. What does that make you. Bulge

PS: you are making my thread your personal attack platform again. I understand that you are a lawyer and that really should explain how low you are.

12. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

The last time that I looked, this is still a free country so Bulge post anything you want too. If they don't want to read it, I am sure they know how to click off of it. I just read it in my e-mail this morning. This Country needs to tell CAIR we were doing just fine before they came to this Country and if they don't like it go back where they came from. Our POS President and Congress needs to stop this before it gets more out of hand than it is now.

Dave

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Gene you sure get miffed when you get slammed in threads, but you seem to have no problem dishing it out. How about a little more golden rule and less friction?

14. g7777777

I just dont like people making up stuff about their military service or lack thereof

Or disrespecting military members with racial and ethnic slurs. Members of the armed forces should not be disparaged over their religion, race or anything else.

So my opinion counts also doesnt it?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS -- I received an email from trapshooters . com asking me to be nicer to Barrel Bulger? Kind of like skin heads screaming for the police when they get their heads handed to them isnt it?

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Yakimaman, correct me if I am wrong but I do believe that Jews wear their yamakha(Spelling) under the uniform head gear. Big difference. Bulge.

16. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

You are correct but that's outside - indoors the yamulke is worn openly as the head gear is not on.

17. gotbass

gotbass Member

I wonder what Gene's Muslim name is? Buldge, you are spot on. Merry Christmas.

18. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Thank you Bulger for posting this. I couldn't agree more with the thoughts expressed here and what our government is doing to us little by little over the years. They , both sides of the aisle but especially the liberal side, are responsible for the financial meltdown,lost morals,degradation of the schools, and it just seems that they just can't or won't stop.

It appears that Gene chose to remove his comment which I did not see.

GOD, please save America.

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCAffMSWSzY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCAffMSWSzY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

20. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

I hope the nasties here don't get a stroke of this, but Air Force uniforms now include pagan headgear. See the link.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/norad-santa-trackers-record-holiday-15230145#.TvczEfLeJ60

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.