1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Armed Robber Shoots Self ! (Dumb Crook/Month)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Maybe he can become a politician with his qualification. Check out this stupidity:

http://www.wtkr.com/global/story.asp?s=7625589

Today, a Chesapeake lawmaker plans to introduce a bill that will ban "truck nuts" from your truck or SUV.

The nutty idea is the brainchild of Delegate Lionell Spruill. We're talking about the fake testicles people hang on the backs of their vehicles. Spruill's bill would ban anything on a car or truck that looked like human genitalia.

"Yeah, I definitely think those should be outlawed. I don't approve of that," says one local woman we talked to.

But others think its no big deal.

"Nah, that's not vulgar, that's funny," says one man.

Spruill says these types of dangling do-dads are tacky, vulgar, and downright embarassing. It still has a long way to go before it ever becomes law.

"It comes to a point where there are certain things you just can't do. And putting testicles on the back of a truck is just too much. So I am trying to stop it," he tells NewsChannel 3 in an interview.

Spruill says the idea for the bill came to him after his daughter saw a pair of the testicles hanging from the back of a truck in traffic. Then, a co-worker of his says her child asked her about them. That's when Spruill put the bill in action. Although he says he hasn't found anyone to co-sponsor it with him.

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

The crook sounds like a real nutcase.--------- Or maybe, nutless case.

3. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

I bet he pleads guilty, heck he would have to.....he wouldn't have the balls to deny the charges or a leg to stand on.......sorry about that it just kinda slipped out.
    D

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Those testicles that hang from the back end of trucks look like one thing to me, TARGETS. I don't care for them because I think they are trashy items for the public to see.

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

This Summer a very good friend past away . On the trip to the cemetery the son of the decease has a set of truck-nuts on this truck . all class .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.