1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Armed Grandmother Stops Robbery

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by scott starks, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Robberies happen far too often, but a robber coming face-to-face with a gun-carrying grandmother is a little more rare.

Ernestine Aldana owns a grocery store near the corner of Muskego Avenue and Becher Street in Milwaukee. On Dec. 14, Aldana was working in the store when a man entered the store and pulled a knife on her.

"I was really scared," she said.

But as the man reached for cash from the drawer, Aldana pulled a gun from underneath the counter.

"I didn't think," she said. "I didn't remember what was being said. I just took a step back, grabbed the gun and that was that."

As the gun came out, the man ran away.

Aldana said she and her husband have owned the grocery store for just over two years and have not encountered any problems before this. She said her son bought the gun for their protection, but they never thought they would have to use it.
  2. wayno

wayno TS Member

Jul 31, 2012
    love it.

wayne harrison
  3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Northeastern MD @ the top o the Bay
    Sadly though if she would have done us all the big favor of bustin a cap in his butt and putting him beneath the daisies...she would be the one behind the bars and her attacker would just be out free to continue his "gainful" unemployment...this country needs a tune-up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.