1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Armed DemocRATs In Our System

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Here in my area we had Emily Couric(ANTI GUN DEM) who was the sister of Katie Couric of the Today Show. She was a Dem that took a gun safety course and then got a permit to carry the gun in her purse. When she had a press conference reporters would end it with "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE AN ANTI GUN GUN TOOTING DEM?" She never answered the question. GEE I WONDER WHY?

Rosie O'donell kid body guard was caught with a CCW. She said she has a right to protect her kids. And she represented the biggest gun deal in the USA. Kmart. That contract ended very quickly.

Tedd Kennedy's body guards both were caught with CCW. He said he had the right also to protect himself.

Rowan in D.C shot a pool hoper at night with a handgun. He to said he has the right to protect himself. Big anti gun person.

Clinton as we all know is anti gun but went duck hunting.

I know I don't have all of them but please add names if you know any others.

2. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Let's not forget our new SOS, John "swiftboat" Kerry, crawling through the underbrush with his double barrel shotgun, hunting for deer...

Kiv

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The 007 actors were all anti gun, I don't know about the Scotchmen!

The big elites of Hollyweird who did numerous "shootem up" movies were anti gun. Probably the least known was Burt Lanchaster remember the movie he carried a 50cal with ammo belt. Hypocrites!!

4. Auctioneer

The Baldwin brothers are all anti gun as I now remember.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

don't forget david gregory,,,,,,although HIS kids are protected......

6. Auctioneer

I did find that Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Danial Craig are all anti gun. FOr the others I have jet to find anything to tell me that they are.

Barry Nelson, David Niven, George lazenby, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan are still in question.

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Diane Finestine carried a conceald weapon. took classed for handgun defence when her husband was in the hospital in 1992. She stated for the record that if she was going to be attacked walking to the hospital then she was going to take the person down with her. Rush Limbaugh run the tape Wensday. Bill

8. Mapper

Mapper Member

Of course Roy Rogers was pro gun, as well as Sammy Davis Jr.
    One of my contemporaries mapped the LBJ ranch. He was accompanied by an armed cowboy all the time. Bear in mind that this is a Federal employee with a security clearance doing the mapping. Apparently Johnson trusted no one.

9. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Little People. You surely don't expect the same treatment as your betters do you?
    UM, UM, UM! Most all the big name anti's have armed security or pack themselves.

10. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Pierce Brosnan was actually the most outspoken anti-gun Bond of the whole bunch!

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not all actors were anti-gun. I have most if not all of the old Arms Gazettes (which became Man at Arms). Buddy Hackett was not only a big gun collector, but he ran a lot of his Las Vegas show ads in the Arms Gazette. A lot of the headliners were in that magazine. Sammy Davis, Jr. also ran a lot of ads in it, and he collected Colt SAAs.

12. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

I don't know this for a fact, but I've been told that Chuck Schumer, the very anti-gun Democratic Senator from New York has a carry permit for New York City - one of the toughest places to get a permit. I guess that a carry permit for NYC is one of the many perks of being a U.S. Senator.

13. 548

548 Guest

There you go again with this all or nothing attitude. Democrats are for instituting reasonable restrictions on certain weapons and magazine capacities; not a complete ban of firearms.

14. shadow

shadow Active Member

What do you call reasonable 548?

15. Auctioneer

548, sorry but if they can't get ALL the pie then they will take a slice at a time. They say they don't want ALL your guns but that to get their foot in the door then a leg and so on.

Above is the NRA actor anti gun list. Some I knew of and some I didn't.

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

When liberal twerps start using the term "reasonable" you know that that are being their usual unreasonable selves.

Liberal twerps want to ban guns because they don't like their style, their looks.

Liberal twerps want to limit magazine size as they have done before. It accomplished nothing then so what do they think it will accomplish now? This time they probably want to make millions of people who own those evil weapons and magazines felons. Typical liberal philosophy to coddle criminals while turning law abiding citizens into felons.

Anybody with a functional brain knows what their end game is and Diane Feinstein has verbalized it numerous times. They want to accompish the same thing their idols did:

[​IMG]

17. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Robert Stack (the Untouchables) was a champion skeet shooter.

18. Auctioneer

John Galt, they don't want to ban guns but in time eliminate them. Why? If we have guns we have protection and control, and power. They want all the control, power and strenth. By disarming the public they can do as they please and we become subjects.

19. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Zardoz, little bites hell. Now they are going for big chuncks at a time. Only they are comming after it more often. No time to get the second breath. Wild Bill

20. Straight50

Straight50 Member

548 are you sure you are a cop????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.