1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ARIZONZ SHOOTER NEED YOU ASSISTANCE

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by jpollo, Aug 10, 2013.

1. jpollo

jpollo TS Member

Arizona shooters, as you know we have open carry and ccw, however some establishments have signs out front saying no guns. Why should we spend our hard earned money in these establishments. Spend our money with business that support the 2nd ammend.

What i would like to do is start a list of business that not do NOT allow us to exercise our 2nd ammnd rights and keep shooters informed, so they can decide where to spend their money.

So shooter add to the list:

Red Robin Resturant

2. jpollo

jpollo TS Member

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Add Costco. We were in Alaska and they asked us to leave

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I carry all the time have never been asked to leave a place, even those with signs posted but then if its concealed how would they know ..? I must look like a Cop or something, because I do get asked if I am a lot ... I do not carry in court houses, schools, or buildings where its understood that to enter is illegal so I boycott them by not going to or in them ... If a restaurant serves adult beverages there are some restrictions that rightfully apply ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Zard,

Thank you, I think ... lol .. When I was on the Fire Dept, I was asked what I do for a living and stated I was a Fireman,the person I was talking to said I didn't look like a Fireman but looked more like a Cop ... I asked what a Fireman is suppoed to look like ..? Then I confessed to working as a weapons instructor for the 4th District of the Cook County Sheriff's office in Maywood so by a technicality I was both but not by choice ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

A really, really big cop (LOL). Bill Malcolm

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Lowe's here where I live DID put a sign on their doors NO WEAPONS. It took them 3 months that they were loosing money badly and took the sign down. They will learn in time.