1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona's Lady Governor has a brass pair!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Arizona

At least one elected official has the courage to speak the truth!

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Good for her. We need more politicians like her. GOD save America, please.Bob

3. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

This really drives the point of federal government inaction home. I'll bet Obama isn't going to be making any more jokes about Arizona anytime soon.

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

That laughing foreign jester that is defacing our White House is not bright enough to recognize Her and the peoples point. When someone explains this as a direct slam, he will be emotionally enraged and instead of fixing the problem, will make political manuevers to retailate on a personal level. barry is a joke.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

All the bitching and protests by the looney left and the greedy Hispanics ignore the truth:

The AZ law mirrors existing Federal law, which is not being enforced. There is not one iota of code in this bill that is not in the Fed Immigration laws.

And the Lamestream Media just keeps spraying the leftist point.

Time to start writing sponsors. Hit them where they live, right in the pocketbook.

HM

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"That laughing foreign jester that is defacing our White House is not bright enough to recognize Her and the peoples point."

Outstanding, Leo. Very accurate description and explanation.

Everyone,,needs to mash on Bushmaster1313's
    YouTube link. It's short, and DIRECT.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I can't help but wonder why only those who are protesting the SB 1070 are the only ones getting any air time on the networks all across the country ... There are ten times that amount of people down there telling the protestors to go home and mind their own business just like Sheriff Joe told Al Sharpton ...
    Fox News reported that over 70% of the people across the country are in favor of such a bill and favor one for the state they reside in also ... The few protestors that are left are ignored by most people with the exception of the Homeless who keep trying to hit them up for money, cigarettes, etc ... I'm a little surprised that Obama has not showed his face and chooses to voice his opinion from afar ... The Politicians who are not backing it are getting the idea that they will probably be out of a job after the next election ... The population of the State of Arizona is dropping, wonder why ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Not for any reason in particular, but here is a little something someone sent to me and I think it is fitting enough to pass on ...

I must show ID when:

1. Pulled over by the police (lol I like to get where I'm going!)

2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.

3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.

4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.

5. When applying for/renewing a driver's license or passport.

6. When applying for any kind of insurance.

7. When filling out college applications.

8. When donating blood.

9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.

10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm out of state.

11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.

I'm sure there are more instances but the point is, we citizens are required
    to prove who we are nearly every day.

Why should people illegally in this country be exempt? For that matter,
    perhaps the liberals here can answer the question as to why we shouldn't
    guard our borders as closely as every other country in the world does?

GO ARIZONA and bring your ID's ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Sometimes it takes a woman to show her male counterparts how to act like a man.

This classy Arizona lady has my vote for whatever she wants to run for.

Just think if she has illegals wetting their pants she would make the Taliban do the diaper run.

10. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

WPT is spot on. It's amazing that Arizona had to officially make it illegal to be an illegal alien.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lady gov arizona