1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona's Double Adobe Turkey Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CathyandTom, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathyandTom

CathyandTom TS Member

Arizona

Plan now to attend the Double Adobe annual turkey shoot, Saturday, November 20th, start time 9 am. Stay over a few days and shoot our non registered triple 50 Sunday November 21 and Tuesday November 23. Join us for Thanksgiving pot luck dinner Thursday November 25. Shoot sporting clays Friday November 26 and Saturday November 27. Full service RV sites are available. For more information call Roy at 520-364-4000 or 800-694-4242

2. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Hey Roy,

Where is Mike McNeely at these days. I suppose his pockes are so
    full of Money $$$$ he cannot walk upright.

How is he doing. Shot with Mike a number of years ago at the MN state shoot.

Lew D.Boyko
    Buffalo MN

3. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

Hi Lew, Kathleen and I always enjoyed the MN state shoot and plan to attend again when we can. I am upright (till after 5) and working with Patrick my son building lead shot recovery machines and some mining ourselves. We built a monster mobile cookshack that we use around Cochise county smoking and grilling in the AZMEX style. One of our guys that bought a mini miner has put up 6 semi loads of clean lead shot! Others are doing quite well. I plan on working on my shooting game during breaks while mining a local club, with right hand damage I have lost some control, maybe I can squad with you again sometime? Mike

4. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Hey Mike,

Good to hear from you. I was surprised that you were out of Double Adobe.
    I called Double Adobe and thats how I found out you no longer there.
    Sorry to hear about your right hand problems. I also have some issues
    going on with my lower back. Hope the lead shot recovery machines
    works out for you.

Hope you and your family have a wonderfull Hollidays

Late,

Birddog, Lew D. Boyko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.