1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona Winter Chain

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Just-A-Shooter, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

Does anyone know when the AZ Board will meet to discuss the possible changes to this years Winter Chain? When will a revised schedule be available?

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The ASTA board is working on this and will bringing everyone up to speed shortly after it happens ... The (aztrap.com) site will be posting any and all changes as they happen ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

I believe that they are working on it, but the website says the next board meeting is Oct 4th. Did they call any special meetings or are they going to meet with other clubs. No mention on the website. Many people need to make vacation plans and any advance notice would be helpful.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I would imagine that the clubs would have to put in requests for any dates that become available just like they do for the yearly dates except for special shoots such as the Autumn Grand, Spring Grand and such that are annual events ... The ASTA does not just give out dates to clubs unless they are asked for from my experience ... I would plan my vacation per the schedule that I can see and figure anything beyond that will be a bonus if I was you ... I have no doubt they are working expeditiously to get things figured out ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

I suppose that you are right. This whole mess is just very frustrating. I do not doubt that the AZ Board is doing everything they can. I just wish I had more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.