1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jimborn, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

Coming to Pheonix in March for a few days, and shoot part of the state stuff. How far from the airport is Ben Avery??? Possible places to stay close to the shoot??????? Just wondering, thanks!

2. gordy h

gordy h Member

Call Paul Doetch 602-757-4863 He runs the shoot I'm sure he can help you.
    I'm driving in from Wi. and he was a great help to me. Butch H

3. jliveng1

jliveng1 TS Member

The trap range for the state shoot is 35 miles from the Phoenix airport which is roughly a 45 minute drive depending on time of day. The range is located off of Interstate 17 (black canyon freeway) in the North West part of metro Phoenix. Stay some where close to the intersection of I-17 and the Loop 101 which is convinent to the trap range. The farther east on the Loop 101 you go (towards Scottsdale) the nicer the area / hotels will be.

Hope this helps.

4. bas

bas Member

The program for the AZ State Shoot can also be found at the above address. Directions and some hotels close by also in program.

5. Steve Bills

Steve Bills Member

Jimborn My wife & I are shooting the AZ.St. shoot @Ben Avery We got nice dbl.bed rm.for $49.00 per nite @ the Red Roof In 1722 N.Black Canyon Freeway (607-866-1049) Its 10-12 mins. f/ Ben Avery..It is a host motel f/ the Az.State shoot,so just tell them you want the trapshooters rate...Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.