1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona State Shoot????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jimborn, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

I am from Western Nebraska and have never attended a shoot in "The West" I have a plane ticket, blessing from the wife, and am anxious to see something that my eyes have never seen. Will I like it, and will I have fun??
    Any suggestions are appreciated, I'm a Redneck from Nebraska, but have a tendancy to break some good scores, ready to have a tendancy, for some sunshine and the smell of Federal Papers. Thanks Jim P.S. Is the range easy to get to??

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Right off exit 223 on I-17 north of Phoenix.

3. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

I am from Western Nebraska and have never attended a shoot in "The West" I have a plane ticket, blessing from the wife, and am anxious to see something that my eyes have never seen. Will I like it, and will I have fun??
    Any suggestions are appreciated, I'm a Redneck from Nebraska, but have a tendancy to break some good scores, ready to have a tendancy, for some sunshine and the smell of Federal Papers. Thanks Jim P.S. Is the range easy to get to??

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Right off exit 223 on I-17 north of Phoenix.

5. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

You will Have A BLAST!!!! Good people and Good Targets and Weather. Easy to get to and Plenty of GREAT places to EAT. joe90t

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I-17 north to Carefree Highway, left (west) approx 1.5 mile (stop light and turn right into the facility ... Go to the first road on your right and follow it to the stop sign, turn left into the trap range ... Once you have been there you will want to come back ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.