1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona State Shoot results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Johnson, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

I would like to thank who ever the people in charge of getting the Arizona State Shoot results online, it was very prompt, consistantly. It means a lot to us who are not able to particpate to see how eveyone did, we all have friends shooting and we like to watch teh scores, thank you. Scott

2. Fishstyx

Fishstyx TS Member

Scott, if you wanted to know results you should have called me! Stay warm, see you soon. Gary Feland

3. Scott Johnson

I just watch them on Line, some of us poor smucks still have to show up 5 days a week, dam. Have fun down there. Scott

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Scott, Rob Townsend, I think, was the guy getting the reports to David to post.

Scores were all the way from fantastic to great, good, fair to dismal!! I managed to climb the ladder to fair this time around! It was a well ran shoot with bitching at a very minimum. I certainly didn't hear many complaints.

I refed the trap the youngster (Steve Henderson?) shot off on by himself due to the yardage differences. He said, "you mean I have to shoot alone?" I told him to take his time and we couldn't throw a target out that he hadn't smoked many times, just shoot a comfortable pace that suits you and break them one at a time. He did just that too smoking 24 targets to win the handicap championship!! Great kid and a heck of a good shot!!

Hap

5. Scott Johnson

Shoot offs are fun to watch, tells a lot about the person shooting. Good to see your name on the score board Hap or is it Harem Crumpball? Scott

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Thanks Scott!

I shot my best shots and was fortunate enough to win a handicap shoot-out along the way, blind hog syndrome set in?

Others like calling me by different names so I adopted a few favorites myself and sign off as such now n then depending on the topics? It's Harem Crampbull bud! :)

Wish you n family coulda made it down to play also my friend. It was a fun shoot but like a lot of shooters, it was a tad breezy at times. It would be dandy to say that cost me targets but it didn't at all, I missed all by myself!

Phecal DeToid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

arizona state trapshoot results