1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona State Shoot - All Auto Pat Traps!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DJSims, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSims

DJSims Member

The Arizona State Trapshoot will be held March 26 to April 1, 2007 at Tucson, and will be thrown over Pat traps on all fields! 1600 registered targets at $22.00 per hundred from Tuesday to Sunday plus daily fees of $4.00. Sign up on Presquad.com.

Tucson will now have all 25 fields with Pat Traps, and the concern about hand set/automatic traps will be over!

The machines are due to be on site within ten days. If you cannot make the Arizona State Shoot, be sure to attend the Autumn Grand, Winter Chain, and/or the Spring Grand. This is great news for Arizona Trapshooting.

Doug Sims

2. elitekolar12

elitekolar12 TS Member

Hey Doug
    Thatis great news. I will be there along with some other Texas Shooters.See you later this month.
    Bob Roberts

3. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Doug, Great news and the Spring Grand was great!!! Now you need to get NO SMOKING in your clubhouse. It is very unfair to the health of all shooters to be forced into sitting in a smoke filled room. Can you get this done by the State Shoot????

4. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

I second the above.

5. beretta bry

beretta bry TS Member

Congratulations on the pat traps! That is wonderful and will make the shoots at club EVEN BETTER! We have enjoyed every shoot we have attended in Tucson..only problem for us.....the go too darn fast! Can't make the state shoot, but hope for the Autumn and/or the Spring again next year......I will put in one plug for the Autumn.....it is one of our very favorite shoots all year. We have been there 2 times and both times the weather was perfect, the people terrific and the targets were great. Please tell Connie and Jerry we said HI!

for us, the non smoking thing would be great as well, but know this is a real issue for many clubs....

See you in the trap future!

The Hull family...Kansas

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Doug.....good news indeed.

Rickyd

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Good Point Terry Bilbey, I'd guess their initials are BM-CH if I was a guessing man ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Doug Sims

Doug Sims TS Member

Wouldn't you check with them first before you told the world?

Doug

9. bas

bas Member

WPT - did you get to see Bill Malcolm at RM last week? He was looking for you!

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

bas,

Talked to him and got tied up with a few things that had to be handeled so I never got out there ... I sure hope he had a good time inspite of me not getting out there ... It seems like the longer I'm retired the less free time I have and then other things just creeping into my schedule ... I was going to call him and lost the number he gave me besides forgot the name of where he was staying to make things even worst ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

great news Doug, Marla will have an easier job. Allen

12. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Doug, funny you can't please those who are jealous. You all do a great job or good things wouldn't come your way. Allen

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Why don't the club buy up the property and expand ..? I do think the club would be covered by a ledgislation that was signed into law by our then Governor Jane Hull that protects existing gun clubs from being shut down, not sure on that one ... I'd hope the club would qualify for protection under that law ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. elitekolar12

elitekolar12 TS Member

I don't think that expanding at Tucson woould be feasiable to be used only 1 time per year. It would take a long time to pay it off. Just my thoughts .
    Bob Roberts

15. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I am headed for Tucson for the end of the state shoot, with 25 fields, how long will the Saturday Singles last? At the New England Area State Shoots, shot on 10 fields at the most, it takes all day. I am trying to plan my day around some local sightseeing! -Frank C.

16. bas

bas Member

I sent my letters...and I urge all AZ shooters to do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.