1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona shooter passes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oneidcharlie, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

We have lost one of the nicest all around persons that I have been honored to meet in my trapshooting travels. He wasn't an All American shooter, he was much more than that. John Saurdini was a true American and I am proud to have known him. Rest in peace Johnny Big Wheels Charlie&Carol Hartwig

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sorry to hear of Johns passing, "Condolances" to the friends and family ... He will no doubt be missed by many as he was truly a nice guy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

4. smitch

smitch TS Member

when I was a young trap-boy some 30 years ago. John would always make it a point to look us up and provide myself and my buddies words of praise, and encouragement.I also shot ATA trap and later had the pleasure of shooting on John's squad as a Junior shooter. He certainly influenced my life, I became an air force pilot,airline pilot and have come full circle back to trapshooting with my Son Cole. I just read of his passing and it brought tears to my eyes.

John--- When I meet my maker, save me a place on your squad.

Steve Mitchell

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

This week has been rough on the shooters, hasn't it? Wishing you all peace, and always remember him well when you shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.