1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona Needs our HELP

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by carv, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carv

carv Member

Below you will find the email I received from the Governor of AZ. I live in MD but I donated. Read below it speaks for it self. To all who said they support change in our borders, now is the time to show how much you care!
    Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 6:08 PM
    To: @verizon.net
    Subject: Arizona needs your help to defend against Obama lawsuit

If you are having trouble viewing this email with images, click here.
    Please add info@janbrewer.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

Today, we received official notice of the federal government’s lawsuit against the state of Arizona.
    I am sure you will agree with me that the Administration’s lawsuit is an outrageous use of taxpayer money and a sure sign that the President is more interested in politics than securing our southern border.
    This lawsuit follows the President’s immigration speech in which he called for comprehensive immigration reform that – not surprisingly – includes a path to citizenship for those who entered our country illegally.
    Let me be clear, I will defend the rule of law all the way to the Supreme Court of this land if necessary. I will continue to demand that the Federal government live up to its responsibility to control our Southern border and to protect our homeland. And, I will oppose the President’s amnesty plan.
    But I need your immediate help today.
    In order to respond to President Obama’s lawsuit I have set up a legal defense fund to pay the legal fees that Arizona has been forced to incur as a result of all of these lawsuits.
    I urge all Americans who want a secure border to contribute to this fund immediately.
    This is not just an Arizona issue, this is an American issue. Are we or are we not going to enforce the rule of law in America? The burden alone should not be shouldered by Arizonans. Arizona needs you to answer the call today, right now.
    Click here to contribute now.
    Make no mistake; Arizona’s immigration law affects the safety and well-being of every U.S. citizen. The federal government has failed to enforce the rule of law.
    As long as the Federal Government refuses to do its job, I will ensure that Arizona continues to live by a rule of law.
    Your immediate donation of $250, $125, $75 or whatever you can afford you can afford will go directly into fighting President Obama’s lawsuit. I do ask that you make this very important commitment today so we can immediately begin to defend against the President’s actions.
    Arizona is the front line of our nation’s illegal immigration crisis. The federal government is broken and our border is not secure. That is why Arizona had to act.
    I will not stop fighting to protect our country. I will defend us in federal court and we will continue to do the job President Obama refuses to do.
    Join me today by clicking here now.
    Sincerely,

Governor Jan Brewer

Click here to contribute now.

Unsubscribe

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I donated the money I would of at one time sent to the NRA, this is an issue that sooner or later will effect all Americans if someone does not make a stand ... WPT .... (YAC) ...

3. carv

carv Member

ttt

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. carv

carv Member

Many on this site talk about what needs to be done to fix our border problems. We now have someone who has taken the action our federal government should have taken long ago and our federal government has filed suite to stop them. I find it hard to believe, no one from this site, has offered monetary support to the Governor of Arizona. Same old, same old, all talk no action.

6. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Carv, what's wrong with you. Of course nobody is stepping up, who is going to maintain lawns etc. so we can have more time to shoot?

Kidding aside, it never ceases to amaze me how many people resist putting their money where their mouth is. According to recent polling over 70% of the population supports the Arizona law but I'll bet less than 1% are willing to contribute to the cause, no wonder Obama was elected, after all, hope and change doesn't cost a penny, or doe's it??? Incidentally, it was less than a flat of shells but I gave what I could afford.

Robert

"I believe Obama is going to prevail over Arizona and the consequences are going to be frightening and life changing. The ultimate issue is the Federal Governments ability to excercise sovereignty over all State related matters."

7. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Something is wrong when you have to donate monies to a state to defend it from a federal law suit!!!!! All for one, bipie.

8. carv

carv Member

I am sure Arizona and the rest of the US appreciates your donations.

It is a shame when a state must ask for donations to defend itself from the federal government. It’s even worse when the state is being sued for passing laws to protect it-self that are basically on the books now as federal law, but are not being enforced. Shame on Arizona for attempting to enforce federal law, they must be punished for such treasonous actions. Conquer from within, ring a bell? Obamma (spelling intentional) is doing a wonderful job. MOO MOO, that sound should also become very familiar.

RobertT

I think your numbers are correct, but with everyone avoiding this thread like the plague, since it asks for a donation, 1% may be high. I thought with all the border talk on this site more would be willing to assist Arizona, or more correctly, support the citizenship fight against a corrupt government. I’ve been wrong before and I’m sure I’ll be wrong again. My donation also was less then a flat of shells. But it too was what I could afford and thought it may help!

Just for information, I do not live in Arizona or have any connection other then a few business trips. I sent Governor Jan Brewer a congratulations letter when the law was passed and thanked her for standing up for the rights of all Americans. Since then I have received a few emails from her office.

Enjoy the cheap labor while it last. Very soon you will be the minority. But I bet you will attempt to learn Spanish or have you already?

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Hussein Obama is doing a good job in his own mind. His goal is to knock America down a few notches. He has nothing but hatred and contempt for this country. Look what political correctness and the Democrats have done to this country.

10. Old Confederate

Old Confederate TS Member

Obamas job is to do as much damage as he can to this country and so far he is doing great. Who would have ever thought they would see a foreign govt. being an ally with the US Govt. against a state. Why does Mexico have the right to say anything about what goes on in Arizona? People should donate and help Arizona any way they can. Larry

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Use your dumbass brains. When Obama stated he wanted to make wages for illeagls the same as regulars americans. Here is why.
    If you can use your peabrains for a minute think back to the 60's for those of you that are old enough. When womens rights was being tossed around and then became an issue of equal pay for equal work. At the time I remember seeing a utility worker up the top of a pole working on the wiring. On the next pole over was a woman doing the same.The man was makeing 16.00 hr. and the woman was making 12.00 hr. Women, and regular citizens spoke aloud how the wage thing was not fair. Well even the manufacturing and industrial companies agreeded with the womens movement. Sound good didn't it. Well as I stated before this come into fashion that what is going to happen is the women won't get thehigher pay but the man will have to take the lesser or move on and they will replace him with a woman. Hence started the two people per family to make a living and the kids were left to fend for themselves.
    Now to bring you up to date. If the illegal gets the upper wage then their goes the higher wage of the american citizen cause the wealth is only going to pay the least they need to. In other words the american will be working for illegal wages because if you don't I guarantee you will be out of a job. B12
    I just can't believe how people keep walking around with the heads stuck in their a$$.

12. loop02

loop02 Member

I would be careful sending money to that website. I sent an email to the Governor when this started. She sent an email thanking me, and it came from an Arizona Gov't website. This might be a scam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.