1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona Imagration poll

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Fast Oil, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

This takes 60 seconds. MSNBC poll on AZ Immigration law.

You may be surprised by the vote results!

Answer This ONE Question! - Then Pass It Along!

http://world-news.newsvine.com/_question/2010/05/12/4274124-do-you-support-a

2. cementman

cementman Member

3. The Stive

The Stive Member

Count me among the 95% yes votes. John

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The people of Arizona could careless about the bleeding hearts who are rallying, boycotting, or protesting the expansion of the laws from the signing of HB1070 ... They had Sheriff Joe on the news the other day and he said they might have to go and start checking at the protests, and rallys for permits, and papers of the people involved ... Governor Brewer plans on moving ahead with her intentions to close the border or give the Illegals a reason to go another way rather than to cross the border into Arizona ... Now, the Mexicans are shooting their own people down at the crossings, which is actually good for the people of Arizona with the cost of ammo what it is today ... The Governor invited Obama to come snd see for himself, wonder if Sheriff Joe will ask for his papers while he has him here if he ever shows up ... Hell, you can drive into Lowes or Home Depot and not have to swerve around all of the Illegals, I tell you one thing them suckers can sure run when they see a truck coming at them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

But you know what? Doing my own yard work is cutting into my shooting time.
    It is nice not having to deal with the day labor pool at the corner of every hardware store.
    On a side note I noticed that since the temps have it 100 the protesters that had camped out at the state capitol have all left.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Even with SKEWING the question,,,,they are NOT getting the results I bet the libnuts wanted,,,,America may be waking up....

Here is the question as posed by PMSNBC:

"In July, Arizona will begin enforcing a new law that requires law enforcement officers to check someone’s immigration status if they have reason to suspect that he or she is in the country illegally. Do you think this is a good idea?"

Not quite telling the whole story....

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

3200,,,,he has green times reserved and cannot miss them....

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama probably don't want to come to Arizona because Sheriff Joe will probably ask to see his papers and if he don't have them its Tent City time ... Obama figures if he don't acknowledge it, its not there which is a traight most Politicians possess besides memory loss ...

McCain is now screaming for more Border Patrol Agents and the National Guard so you know its election year because he normally talks about Amnesty ... I hope he and John Kyl are both out of a job this next election ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Holy Sh_t, rimfirejim hasn't discovered this thread yet! Boy he must be asleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

AMERICAN DREAM ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    wpt_2008_0303_134.jpg

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Yeah ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.