1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona Fish and Game

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Post 2, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Not to start a rumor but just a question. I heard from a returning Snow bird that Arizona legislator is considering removing the Fish and Game Department from its State. It was said that the reason was because of effecentcy or lack of issues. Any residents care to comment? Post-2

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

We don't know, they never tell us anything, if we want to find out something, anything we ask the snowbirds because they know everything ... This is proof of what I am saying ... Ask your Buddy who the Legislator is so we can have a good old fashion hanging party, if he don't have a name tell him he's just starting rumors and to keep them to himself and have a nice summer ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

By the way I just asked another Snowbird and he said its a bunch of BS, so there you have it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yep, them snowbirds got AZ dead to rights. (?)

HM

5. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

YEP! That's what I do. If I want to know something about Arizona I ask some snowbird from Washington.

6. W. Dan

W. Dan TS Member

I believe one of our snowbird friends may be confused. Due to a significant state budget deficit the Arizona state legislature is considering taking money from the AG&F, money that by the way isn't derived from state taxes. Game and Fish is funded from license sales, and Pittman-Robertson. The legislature periodically threatens to raid this fund but to my knowledge at lest during the 30 plus years I've lived it's never been done.

Given Arizona's rapid growth, an extended drought, habitat fragmentation, and to damn many tree huggers just to name a few chronic and on going problems, Game and Fish is doing yoeman work under very difficult circumstances. I don't see Game and Fish going anywhere.

W. Dan

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Arizona Game and Fish has just recently been relocated to the site up on Carefree Highway where the Ben Avery Shooting facility is and that cost us Tax payers a bunch, I sure hope they ain't going anyplace soon ... The new building is at the entrance to the Ben Avery Clay Target Center and is like a mounument rather than new head quarters ... If it wasn't for all them damn Illegals we would have a surplus like we have always had, but they are leaving as fast as they can get out of Dodge according to the news and Sheriff Joe ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.