1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Argyle Rod and Gun club good or bad

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hduc2005, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hduc2005

hduc2005 TS Member

What is peoples thoughts of Argyle Rod and Gun Club in WI? Do they still have that chicken shoot thing on Sundays? anyone here members there?

2. Trussman2

Trussman2 Active Member

Shot the "Iron Man" shoot in spring.......tipped a few beers & shot a few ducks with one of their finest redneck members in NoDak last week......OK...more than a few beers, and several bottles of whiskey.....

Good folks & one of my favorite places for sporting clays.

Click the link above for their "new" website.

3. Johnromaker

Johnromaker TS Member

THE CLUB IS TRYING TO GET TRAPSHOOTING GOING AGAIN. NEW PAT TRAP LAST YEAR AND A NEW TRAP HOUSE THIS YEAR PLANS ARE IN THE WORKS FOR ANOTHER PAT TRAP BY SPRING 2010. THE CHICKEN SHOOTS ARE THE LAST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH AND HAVE BEEN GOING GOOD I THINK THE AUGUST SHOOT HAD OVER 80 CHICKEN SHOOTS.ALSO IF THINGS WORK OUT PLANS ARE TO HAVE SOME NON-REGISTERED 1OO BIRD SHOOTS IN 2010.THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE BEHIND THE TRAP SHOOTERS AND THAT HELPS ALOT.ITS A GREAT PLACE TOO SHOOT AND GETING BETTER I THINK.WE JUST NEED MORE SHOOTERS.SEE YA SUNDAY GO PACKERS!!!!!!!. JOHN.

4. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I have shot sporting clays there a few times....nice place.

tony

5. Hunter1978

Hunter1978 Member

I'm a new member there and found everyone very helpful and friendly. Nice club house and ranges. More trapshooters are needed though and it appears more is going to be done for the second trap range. Chicken shoots last sunday of each month.
    http://www.argylegunclub.com/index.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.