1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you ready for a downgrade......

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Not a surprise,,,,,,do the liberals understand what this means?????? They will,,,,,,yes they will......

2. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

They are too stupid to understand it. They will follow this administration right over the cliff.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I truely believe we will see a full blown depression

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

If it where not for WELFARE clouding the picture

WE would be seeing that we are in a full blown depression.

It is not just that there are to many freeloaders calling on those that have and are our keep. leaching any possible health out of our country.

It is also the policy's of the federal agencies. After for years of the policies that the EPA and other agencies that have been moving to kill our economy, and seeing/sensing that they are about to be truly unleashed.

To Me it is more a question of

IS there a bottom after we go over the cliff?

I hope I am wrong about thinking that half or more of our small buisness are about to say it is time to stop the bleeding and close.

But everywhere I turn, everybody that I have talked to from many other states are saying that they, there friends and buisness owners they support are at the point of having to pay on regulatory fees $1.50 on every dollar of possible profit they bring in, since that is beofre TAXES! they do not see how they can continue!

So what are the Numbers here even if only from a newly unemployeed number?

My take is so congress raises the debt sealing.

What happens to us at that point when another 5 to tem million people lose their jobs?

and what happens after that?

Al

Looking for a down grade my be optamistic!

5. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

I have to apologize for the spelling and missed/omitted words, I read and read the post until my eyes crossed and I still did not get it done as well as I should have.

I omitted earn in the part of those of us earning our keep

I spelled ten tem

there friends, their.

I have a friend that is saying to keep his buisness open he has been tapping his FUN money account, that He is not going to tap into anything else.

Even I understand that if he does he will end up broke, maybe on welfare

Al

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

business not buisness

ceiling not sealing

downgrade is one word

optimistic not optamistic

too not to

just trying to help.

7. SL900LOADER

SL900LOADER Member

I think the real problem is the fact that people collecting obama phones are ok with the rest of us going under, as long as they keep getting there free share what do they care.

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Stock up on Ammo! you're gonna need it, when the gravy train runs dry for the dead beats on the dole! They will never work for anything! If it stops being given to them, they will try and steal it from you!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.