1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are You Mentally Prepared To See Sandusky Walk?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GW22, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Well, it should be in the hands of the jury later today. Anyone who read the Grand Jury report and is vaguely aware of the mountain of evidence against Sandusky knows he's a pedifile and guilty as hell.

But don't forget the OJ lesson -- America has been getting dumbed-down for decades and all it takes is one nitwit or Penn State sympathizer to hang the jury and let this animal walk.

I'm actually hoping he goes free. That will simultaneously highlight the problems of our crumbling justice system and give some upstanding citizen the chance to later administer the justice Sandusky truly deserves. Otherwise it's the rest of his life with 3-squares, A/C & HBO on the taxpayer dime.

-Gary

PS: Save the naive drivel about "Pedifiles get what they deserve in prison." That's a childish fallacy and happens much less frequently than purported. If you know anyone who works in a prison where these vermin are warehoused, ask them how often "justice is administered" by the other prisoners (many of whom in the same cell block committed similar crimes).

2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

I say he gets life!!!!!!

3. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

To bad Joe Pa isn't still alive to do some time with him.

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Gotta remember, this trial is not happening in California

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Most of the jury has or has had ties with Penn state, I bet he walks

But should be shot

6. Jeffnet

Jeffnet TS Member

Sure he will walk, right into a jail cell... Jeff LE

7. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

He get some time but not sure it will be enough, his wife needs a little reflection time also.

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

If he is acquitted, the Pennsylvania State Police will have to station troopers at his home 24/7 to avoid having to investigate a homicide.

I really don't think the PSU influence on the jury will work for him - I'm sure most of the Penn State faithful are disgusted with him and upset about this kind of publicity for their school.

Ed

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Double Auto: JoePa died the death of a coward, as deserved. Don't get me started on that POS.

-Gary

10. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

Wonder if his pants will be "sagging" in the bighouse. I'm sure he will end up somebodies "bitch", hopefully.

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

That, plus a sharpened toothbrush handle thru the eyeball.

-Gary

12. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Adopted son Matt just admitted being molested by his "father" Jerry Sandusky. To bad the jury didn't hear that before starting deliberations.

Sandusky's wife should be charged as a accessory. She is either in denial or an outright liar.

13. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

It would be too easy on him to get the death penalty. He needs to go where the sex offenders go. He needs to be with his own kind. Sick, perverted deviates. Maybe someone will show him the "staff of life."

Actually, when his Lord and Maker meets him, justice will be done.

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I like my justice a little swifter than that.

-Gary

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Scumbag will probably develop dementia and not even know why he's in prison.

16. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

One the trial is in Penn and not Ca. There aren't any big time lawyers that are being over paid and boring the jury. Its a short trial. Most if not all of the jury had kids. I say he will go to jail with the apopted son saying he was one of the victims. He's toast. BUBBA is going to have a new play toy.

17. Limpy100

Limpy100 Member

I am sure they will get him but I don;t understand the remarks on joepa

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Limpy:

I'll help you understand the remarks on JoePa. He knew what happened. He reported it only to Penn State insiders. He saw it get buried. He did nothing about children who he knew had gotten molested and nothing to prevent the molester from harming more children, which he did, for years. In short, he chose to save Penn State a blemish at the expense of letting a child molester go free and rape more children. That, sir, is a gutless POS in my book. Decent, honest folks know he died a coward's death, and rightly so.

Understand now?

-Gary

gw22_2008_0303128.jpg

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Those who want to play Joe P. as some honorable person simply because of his football coaching accomplishments have real issues. Winning football games does not trump doing the right thing with knowledge of both illegal and disgusting things happening with innocent children. He had a responsibility to everyone of those kids to make sure they were protected and see to it the offenders were properly dealt with once he had knowledge of these acts. He instead turned his head and let it get swept under the rug. Sickening, absolutely Sickening.

20. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Jo Pa should be with him in his cell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.