1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you liberal?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jamesf, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesf

jamesf TS Member

If you ever wondered what side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian , he doesn't eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.

A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

Jim, a Republican

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Jim---Hold your breath for any Lib response---Thats like a chicken bone in their throat---Soon they'll want free housecare,carcare,Insurancecare,taxcare,foodcare,entertainment,schoolcare,etc--etc and they'll want the 45% who pull the wagon to pay for it---Thats called Libcare---Someone said it's not too bad growing old---The college kids are agreeing with Obama---They are the future of this once great country---Happy Easter

George@SJB---

3. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I found it to be a very funny post. Good luck Chuck Hrosik Democrat.

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Chuck is a democrat,but he's the kind you'd like to call a friend.He understands the complex problems of our country and we need more like him---I wish you the best Chuck in your new venture---Stay well---George@SJB---

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Jim, So If I read this correctly you are tring to tell us that all Illegel Immigrants are "Liberals". So Would that make all the born in America "Legal Americans" Conservatives??? I think I need a ruling on this one??? Break-em all. Jeff

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You went fishing for a LIB and you caught one.

Don

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

jkphd---You'r right because in the Good Book it says---Thow Shall Not KILL---
    Do you belive in murder???George@SJB---

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

As you can see libs don't debate the stated facts in front of them they switch the subject. And now we have more proof of that fact.

9. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

I am tri-sexual. I'll try anything

10. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I have a cap that has this defination of a liberal printed on it: "A Person So Open Minded That Their Brains Have Fallen Out". Describes many in Washinton and elsewhere...Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.