1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you in favor of crony, corp welfare?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Zoom.Golly, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Zoom.Golly

Zoom.Golly Well-Known Member

Are you in favor of crony, corp welfare?

2. Zoom.Golly

Are you in favor of crony, corp welfare if it puts a renewable resource (corn) in your gastank?

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm against putting contaminants in my gasoline. That includes alcohol.

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Didn't hurt the bamster w/passing obamagare either remember the corn-husker kick back!

5. Zoom.Golly

But what if the crony capitalism favors the shotgun sports?

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

I'm opposed to every kind of welfare. Go earn it yourself and you'll be happy. I want all the subsidies to stop, all crony everything to stop, all of our money going to countries that hate us to stop. I want the crazy bullshit to stop. I want Odumbass, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Frankenstein, Mcshame and Graham to stop giving away our kids and grandkids futures. If that isn't enough, I want Odumasscare to implode and take all those who voted for it and those who won't defund to implode with it. Okay, I'm done!

7. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I have lost 900 acres of farm ground that I leased because of subsidized solar farms. Have you heard of anything more insane than this. Thousands of square miles owned by the government out in the desert and they build on farm ground because there might be a lizard disturbed.

When your paying $10 a gallon for a gallon of milk you can thank the libs.

Don't feel sorry for me. I will be fine. I have always been fine. I built a business on my own with no inheritance and no government grants. You should feel sorry for the very people that voted this scumbag into office. Ironically they are the ones that need help.

Darr

9. Zoom.Golly

What if the corporate welfare might give lower shot prices? See link.

10. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I will default to Free Enterprise..........Kudos Kolardude & Darr. Every time our fed tries to "help" it ends up worse. i.e. welfare, food stamps, public schools,social security,public housing farm aid etc In fact name me a federally subsidized program that isn't fraught with abuse & corruption?

Famous quote: " If you want to keep someone poor just give them money".

11. Zoom.Golly

How about the Industrial Development Bonds and/or loan guarantees that were provided my NY State to Remington to upgrade and modernize their Illion plant?

BTW - The agreement to get the NY money was written on fly-paper, so Remington will not be moving from that location.

12. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If I have a point to make I make it. I don't set people up to take a fall so I can look down at them from the lofty height of my moral superiority.