1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you better off now than 4 yrs.ago???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by XP100, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Answer this truthfully before you vote. Even the Leftwingers that read this post need to thik back 4 yrs.

Most everything cost less then, gas, food, lead shot, ammo, taxes, and most other necessities of life.

Unemploynment still near 8%, probably a lot higher with those that ran out of it and are not counted in the 8%

National debt up dramatically.

I won't go on anymore.

2. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

If you really reflect on the last 4 years , there is not way you can vote for Obama.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

In my wildest dreams, I cannot fathom how any sane person that thinks about current situation this country is in can vote for the zero

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I had serious doubt this one term Senator has any administration experiences to do a job like this. Unfortunately we had more idiots put their trust on him.

Now four years later, he clearly showed us his incompetent. I just hope more people have became smarter to see this now.

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

WITHOUT QUESTION

YES

GS

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Actually I am better off today than I was four years ago but that doesn't have a thing to do with our government.

I don't see the country in better shape than it was four years ago but then again to be fair we were headed over a cliff (finacially) before the zero took office. But I also agree with what Catpower said.

7. Mr. D

Mr. D Member

Ask me tomorrow :)

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The grocery store thinks I am way better off, and wants their share. So does the gas station and the home improvement store.

HM

9. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

No, I'm not.

I actually voted for Obama.

And before you jump my ass, let me explain:

Election day, 2008,1 hour after I voted, 6 other superintendents and I were laid off from a construction company that I had worked for, and made money for, for 6 years. I got my "Change" before the SOB was even declared the winner. Also, that company was almost 50 years old and went belly-up last year. I vowed then it was the last time I would vote for a Democrat for President!!!

Luckily I have been with a different contractor for 2 years and so far so good but better off than I was 4 years ago, no frigging way!!

10. 87AA

87AA TS Member

I'm better off and our company is better off than 4 years ago.

11. Catpower

87AA you must have a green energy company that the zero has financed

12. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

No, I don't think I'm better off, but I am four years older. Charlie

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

AS of today, No way! and all but one of my family members are not better off either!!

Thanks Obo/Reid supporters!!

14. 87AA

87AA TS Member

Catpower...

Let me get this straight, I'm better off and we're (the company) is better off therefore we must be financed by the government?

15. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

16. trap72

trap72 Member

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

18. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

87AA
    Are you better and your company better off than 4 years ago because of some of Obamas policys? Or did you do it yourself?

Please explain

19. 87AA

87AA TS Member

RWT...

Negative on the Obama policies. We did it all ourselves. We (as a company) expanded our customer base and leaned our operation (without cutting positions) to maximize profits. In fact we given steady raises and added a couple of employees during the last 4 years.

I have no doubt that Obama has f-ed things up but not everyone is in a worse position. We used strategy and vision to put us in a better position. That's why I take exception to Catpower's comment that basically implies that we're on the dole or that there's no way a person or company can be in a better position than 4 years ago.

BTW, the question wasn't "is the country better than it was 4 years ago" The OP asked if YOU are better...simple answer, in my case, is YES.

20. Catpower

87AA I was just kidding, I'm glad your company is doing good but I wonder if it wouldn't be doing better if it wasn't for some of the decisions this administration has made, I know our company would be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.