1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are You an SCTP Coach?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nokick, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nokick

nokick TS Member

If you are an SCTP coach, and have some deserving participants you are coaching, please send me an email.

I have a multitude of new old stock Edwards Recoil Reducers that I am willing to donate (including installation and return shipping) to those young shooters that need them the most.

As I believe there is no such thing as a free lunch, there are prerequisites. I will respond to those of you who send me an email with the details.

Unfortunately, the reducers available will only install in wooden stocks, so this will rule out synthetic stocks.

As my inventory of these units is limited, the offer is being made on a first come, first served basis.

Kevin Sheff
    Edwards Recoil Reducer

2. nokick

nokick TS Member

To those coaches that have replied thus far, thanks!

I am going to keep this on top for a few more days, since it is a holiday weekend.

Expect to hear from me with the details mid-week.

Kevin

3. nokick

nokick TS Member

Great responses!

I am moving this back to the top for one more day.

For those of you that have emailed me, I will be sending details tomorrow evening.

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.