1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you a terrorist?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dhwbailey, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhwbailey

dhwbailey Member

Jewish World Review April 17, 2009 23 Nissan 5769

Are You an ‘Extremist’?

By Thomas Sowell

http://www.JewishWorldReview.com | While the rest of us may be worried about violent Mexican drug gangs on our border, or about terrorists who are going to be released from Guantanimo, the Director of Homeland Security is worried about "right-wing extremists."

Just who are these right-wing extremists?

According to an official document of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, right-wing extremists include "groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration." It also includes those "rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority."

If you fit into any of these categories, you may not have realized that you are considered a threat to national security. But apparently the Obama administration has its eye on you.

According to the same official document, the Department of Homeland Security "has no specific information that domestic rightwing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence." But somehow they just know that you right-wingers are itching to unleash terror somewhere, somehow.
    ====

Guess you better watch what bumper stickers you display!

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Yup! That's me!

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Me too !!!!! God Bless America !!!!!!

Jerbear <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Guns/?action=view&current=NRAteeshirt.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

You may find this link helpful. This Obama lackey is turning the Department of Homeland Security into the American Gestapo.

"Every concerned citizen, from the left, the right, moderate, Democrat, Republican, Independent and those who don't consider themselves "political" should read this report and understand that at any time they may be at risk of being "scrutinized" by the government at the direction of the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS"). Every conscious person who reads it can easily realize that a person who is willing to use the strong arm of the US Government to target heroic men and women who risk their lives for their country for scrutiny as potential threats to their power (Janet Napolitano), should not be trusted to head "Homeland Security", a department which was created to protect citizens against the threat of Islamic terrorism. It was NOT created to further political agendas of those in power nor to terrorize law abiding citizens, including heroes returning from military service to our country."

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

terrorist??????,,me,,,damn straight,,,learned everything in the jungles of VN,,

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

If they're looking for people that fit their idea of a teerorist they should look in their own homes first. Single minded bastards

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I must be!!! My Wife keeps calling me a raghead!!! She's making me go to the barber on Saturday. Sigh. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.