1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ARE WE 'GOING ZIMBABWE'?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by J.Woolsey, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Woolsey

    J.Woolsey Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Messages:
    930
    Looks like you have a firm grasp of what's happening. Sure hate to see it taking place. This election proves that for the most part, 99% of the Democrats make the other 1% look ignorant as well. J.W.
     
  2. 6878mm

    6878mm Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    160
    Have a look at anyplace blacks have cotrol, Rhodesia being the prime example
    South Africa on the way, both powerhouses when whites were in control
     
  3. Brian in Oregon

    Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    25,254
    Location:
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It will happen right after they get the guns.
     
  4. chuckles

    chuckles Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    945
    Location:
    Michigan
    Not even remotely close to the situation in Zimbabwe, silly comparison.

    regards
     
  5. Jerbear

    Jerbear TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    3,588
    I do know the attitude of the blacks around my house has changed. They chant Obama in the school hallways between class. My kids can't stand it. Some of them have gotten more bold at the stores, cutting in line and flying into your parking spot after you have waited for some person to finally leave that spot. Don't get me wrong... they were like this before, but it has gotten worst, since the election. Tensions are getting high, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a riot before inauguration day.

    I was talking to a friend of mine that works for a car dealership, a black couple went into the showroom and demanded they get a car because Obama was now going to be president. Neither had jobs. hahahahahaha.... I mind boggles.


    Jerbear
     
  6. Shady Creek

    Shady Creek TS Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2006
    Messages:
    573
    I cannot blame all black people just because they are black,but I can blame all of the dumb a$$es (of any color) that voted for Obama just because he is dark skinned.....I have a lot of trouble calling him a black,he is at least 1/2 white. mmmmmmm I wonder where he would be if he were born,fair skinned with straight hair and ran with some of the people that he has????????? GOOD LUCK
     
  7. halfmile

    halfmile Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    15,648
    Location:
    Green Bay Wisconsin
    NO, they are not the culprit. They are too stupid to kill america.

    That was done by moral decay and greed.

    We had them strutting in the goodwill store talking smart. Attitude comes from lack of knowledge, and this was proof. Young husky black smart talking an older lady who was just looking at some used item on the shelf.

    A little further into the future, he might not talk so smart.

    We have 2 years to try and preserve what's left. If there is not a change in congress at the next election we will indeed be Zimbabwe.

    Too bad the teachers driving Priuses with anti nuclear power stickers don't know it's going to knock them over too.

    HM
     
  8. highflyer

    highflyer TS Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2006
    Messages:
    2,474
    In some ways what has happened here is exactly what happened there. The poor peasants threw the landowners off the farms, moved in, then sat around waiting for the money to roll in thinking they would all be as rich as the former landowners. But sadly, they all starved. There is a lesson in there somewhere.
     
  9. j2jake

    j2jake Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,289
    It's not a race thing, it's a culture thing! Jake
     
  10. stokinpls

    stokinpls Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    6,487
    Zimbabwe? Hell, Detroit!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.