Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ARE WE 'GOING ZIMBABWE'?

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  stokinpls 
#1 ·
Looks like you have a firm grasp of what's happening. Sure hate to see it taking place. This election proves that for the most part, 99% of the Democrats make the other 1% look ignorant as well. J.W.

#5 ·
I do know the attitude of the blacks around my house has changed. They chant Obama in the school hallways between class. My kids can't stand it. Some of them have gotten more bold at the stores, cutting in line and flying into your parking spot after you have waited for some person to finally leave that spot. Don't get me wrong... they were like this before, but it has gotten worst, since the election. Tensions are getting high, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a riot before inauguration day.

I was talking to a friend of mine that works for a car dealership, a black couple went into the showroom and demanded they get a car because Obama was now going to be president. Neither had jobs. hahahahahaha.... I mind boggles.

Jerbear

#6 ·
I cannot blame all black people just because they are black,but I can blame all of the dumb a$$es (of any color) that voted for Obama just because he is dark skinned.....I have a lot of trouble calling him a black,he is at least 1/2 white. mmmmmmm I wonder where he would be if he were born,fair skinned with straight hair and ran with some of the people that he has????????? GOOD LUCK

#7 ·
NO, they are not the culprit. They are too stupid to kill america.

That was done by moral decay and greed.

We had them strutting in the goodwill store talking smart. Attitude comes from lack of knowledge, and this was proof. Young husky black smart talking an older lady who was just looking at some used item on the shelf.

A little further into the future, he might not talk so smart.

We have 2 years to try and preserve what's left. If there is not a change in congress at the next election we will indeed be Zimbabwe.

Too bad the teachers driving Priuses with anti nuclear power stickers don't know it's going to knock them over too.

HM

#8 ·
In some ways what has happened here is exactly what happened there. The poor peasants threw the landowners off the farms, moved in, then sat around waiting for the money to roll in thinking they would all be as rich as the former landowners. But sadly, they all starved. There is a lesson in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.