1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are We Forgeting?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbbor, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s259.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/Impish_Dragon/Untitled.flv"></embed>

2. lurker

lurker TS Member

Don't forget the Dad's that didn't get to spend yesterday at home with their families. More and more, these great heroes are coming home without more than their limbs, their sanity is missing, and we again, aren't getting them enough help. Sad frickin story when we spend billions te rebuild that crap-hole that we should have NUKED off the map. But don't have enough resources to help these heroes.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Thanks. That needed saying....

Hauxfan!

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Pray and vote. NEVER FORGET

5. 5spd

5spd TS Member

How can I forget....I have 1 son that has 3 TODs under him, wounded once as well, watched several pals get blown apart from IEDs & EFPs, been blown out of 3 Hummers, has killed the enemy, 32 engagments at last count, and been shot at far to many times for a young man.
    I also have 1 in Afganistan, 2 TODs there, hes lucky and has not had the trama as his younger brother and I am thankfull for the both of them and ALL the rest of our troops.

6. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

I have 1 son just got back and 2 grandsons that are in bagdad as we speak. It is great to have the empathy that we see for our men that are in the services. I just wish that had been the case in the sixties for us guys who paid our dues in V N

GOD BLESS THE TROOPS
    bob

7. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

I've heard it said recently that the best times in America are over. That we are going down hill.

I respectfully disagree. We have come far in a short period of time. Our soldiers are treated as hero's today. We profess openly our love and respect for them. We may or may not agree with the war but we do not take it out on the troops but embrace them as we should for delivering to us our freedom.

God love our men and women and their families who give the ultimate sacrifice to protect our way of life with their's. The ones who come back broken and battered and ask only to be welcomed home with hugs and admiration for what they have given.

We truly are a blessed nation to have these folks willing to give of themselves. Let us recognize them with a handshake and a smile whenever we see them.

Jack

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Thanks for your thoughts GOD BLESS the TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.